• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Delete this account

How 'bout instead of closing this account, we take it out for a nice night of dancing, and then engage in oral sex with said account? We'll both feel hollow and itch in the morning, it will be great.

Mayhem

Banned
From now on, I'm repping anyone who asks to have their account closed/deleted. Why? Because as lame as it sounds, it's still better than stamp collecting.

andreas1234

Closed Account
Re: jag vill ta mittt konto och köra upp den i han som skapa den här sidan FUCK

Delete my account moderators? I dont want to write more fucking letters 4ore christsake help me ?

Re: jag vill ta mittt konto och köra upp den i han som skapa den här sidan FUCK

I want to cancel my account? can someone help me please?

how may days or year does its takes to remove that fucking account? does someone have that same problem? can someone help me`?

Delete my account moderators? I dont want to write more fucking letters 4ore christsake help me ?

Please Delete my account. Thanks

Please Delete my account. Thanks

Delete my account now moderators

Are you fucking retarded, or are you just this much of a douchebag? It's the weekend. The people who can delete your account are not in the office. It will happen on Monday morning, I promise. Unless regina decides you're too much of a douche, and just ignores you. She can be like that, I'm told. She cold-cocked Anders on Friday because he asked to borrow a tampon.

What's the hurry, anyway? Did your mom find out you were using this site, and now you're afraid she's going to find your username, too?

Take a fucking pill, man.

andreas1234

Closed Account
I did not know there was going to do ok now I know they like you said they are not so hahah you are funny wonder if there are more of you that are funny haha thanks for the help

freeones_regina

Administrator
What's funny is you spammed the board with so many posts to delete your account that now we will only just close it.