• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

December 21, 2012 (whats gonna happen???)

DECEMBER 21, 2012 (WHATS GONNA HAPPEN???)

• NOT A DAMN THING ITS BULLSHIT LIKE Y2K

Votes: 144 85.7%
  • TIME JUST STOPS

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • MAJOR NATURAL DISASTERS

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • KISS YOUR ASS GOOD BYE LIFE AS WE KNOW IT ENDS

Votes: 17 10.1%

• Total voters
Petra and every female in here will post nude photos of themselves.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Can someone help me out with this? What time is the world supposed to end? If it's at the stroke of the clock or 12:12 AM then I will go to Philly Park since they will be open for poker and it's a shorter trip than AC. If it happens at 12:12 PM then I have to go to Freehold since they race live on Fridays and Philly Park doesn't. I've gotta be at the right place at the right time for this event.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Is this going to be a gradual thing? So every time a time zone hits 12:12 that particular zone gets destroyed?

If so then I´m making my way over to watch the french get destroyed.

It will be just another day, I'm sure! ;)

Cheers
Jason-X :cool:

I'll tell you what's gonna happen next Friday: I'm gonna go to the Fillmore's Christmas party, and I'm gonna get drunk. :beer:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Is this going to be a gradual thing? So every time a time zone hits 12:12 that particular zone gets destroyed?

If so then I´m making my way over to watch the french get destroyed.

A spark of intelligence I don't think I'd ever suspected you had. I may just end up joining you.

Or eating a turkey sandwich.

Or making sweet, sweet love to Briana Lee.

Or to aforementioned turkey sandwich.

I believe when the black hole of the center of our galaxy, (the milky way) aligns exactly opposite of our earth with the sun in the middle will cause an effect on our planet. A massive change will take place, as all the dimensions will be present. Things we did not see before will be known, such as spirits, aura's, aliens, squatch's, magic, ect. I personally will be in a state of enlightenment which many intelligent people will change into what we truly are. Instead of using only a 1/4 of our brain we will be able to use all of it, changing us as a whole and evolving.
This is my opinion.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Well, the FreeOnes team knows what's happening on Friday. It's our Christmas party.

Since the end of the world always seems to happen in the American time zones, we will have time to drink ourselves into oblivion on the boss's tab. :beer: