• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

December 21, 2012 (whats gonna happen???)

DECEMBER 21, 2012 (WHATS GONNA HAPPEN???)

• NOT A DAMN THING ITS BULLSHIT LIKE Y2K

Votes: 144 85.7%
  • TIME JUST STOPS

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • MAJOR NATURAL DISASTERS

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • KISS YOUR ASS GOOD BYE LIFE AS WE KNOW IT ENDS

Votes: 17 10.1%

• Total voters
What will happen on december 21st 2010? I'll tell you....First of all god will come down and damn us all the hell, he will then erupt every volcano on earth causing vicious thunderstorms all over the world and a complete blackout that will effect everything it covers. Then will come earthquakes again all over the world making us fall all the way to hell, where the devil will be waiting for us, grinning, laughing, before he slowly begins his torture. Hours of more agony, and pain then anybody has ever encountered before, and on the last agonizing scream of breath left in you, you'll wake up from the nightmare on the 22nd and live happily ever after....

My ex-gf, Olesea, will be turning 30. :dunno:
lol
What will happen on december 21st 2010? I'll tell you....First of all god will come down and damn us all the hell, he will then erupt every volcano on earth causing vicious thunderstorms all over the world and a complete blackout that will effect everything it covers. Then will come earthquakes again all over the world making us fall all the way to hell, where the devil will be waiting for us, grinning, laughing, before he slowly begins his torture. Hours of more agony, and pain then anybody has ever encountered before, and on the last agonizing scream of breath left in you, you'll wake up from the nightmare on the 22nd and live happily ever after....

:elaugh:

DR. B

Closed Account
we're all going to die!!!!!!!!!

The sun will most likely rise in the east and set in the west.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Waiting for something to happen is pointless. Don't worry, I still have two months to break this high clearance employee that I kidnapped. She's a kinky nut to crack but I'll be sure to get her to spill those missle codes. Prepare yourselves, nuclear winter is coming.

does anyone actually, honestly believe that the world is going to end??