• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dear Leader's Approval Rating Just Hit a New Low

Considering former FBI Director James Comey testified last Thursday that the president was a liar, last week wasn't particularly great for Donald Trump. And this week isn't off to a great start for the president, either.

Trump's approval rating sunk to just 36 percent in the latest Gallup daily tracking poll released Monday. That's nearly the lowest point for Trump in the Gallup survey. Trump previously hit 35 percent approval on March 28 shortly after the Republican Obamacare replacement, the American Health Care Act, failed before the House of Representatives could even take a vote.

Trump's disapproval rating, meanwhile, has ticked upward to tie the president's record-high of 59 percent, according to Monday's Gallup survey. He previously hit 59 percent disapproval in the Gallup tracking poll on March 28.

The beginning of Trump's tenure in the White House has proven historically unpopular. Typically speaking, presidents are given a grace period of sorts during which Americans typically gift them a good approval rating. At this point in his first term, for instance, Obama's approval rating stoop at about 61 percent, according to Gallup. While Trump did briefly rise above former President Bill Clinton's approval rating at the same point in his first term, that victory proved to be short-lived. According to FiveThirtyEight's tracker, Clinton's approval rating in 1993 on day 144—where Trump is now—was 2.1 percentage points better than the former reality star's approval.

Trump also hit a new low last week in Quinnipiac University's survey, his approval rating coming in at just 34 percent. The poll was full of bad results for Trump, including the fact that 40 percent of voters thought his advisers had done something illegal in their interactions with Russia.

"There is zero good news for President Donald Trump in this survey, just a continual slide into a chasm of doubt about his policies and his very fitness to serve," Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, said in a statement at the time. "If this were a prizefight, some in his corner might be thinking about throwing in the towel. This is counterpuncher Donald Trump's pivotal moment to get up off the mat."
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-approval-rating-sinks-disapproval-hits-record-high-624619

59%? Jeez. I'm rounding that up to 60%. If you want to be positive I guess you can say that there's nowhere to go but up?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Who the fuck are you writing about? Everyone knows Obama was "Dear Leader." Or "Stompy Foot." Or "That Fucking Muslim In The White House." Trump is and always will be "Cheeto Jeebus." Get your head out of your ass.

"Dear Leader" was and always will be the term of endearment for O-Zero.

Just like "Snowflake" is for the libs.

Completely vindicated yet approval rating drops.

Fucking mainstream media :thefinger :thefinger

Do you not think that the constant negative coverage on any politician has an effect on driving down their numbers?

That is the goal from the early morning of November 9th.

I used to think that the DNC gave the media their talking points. Turns out the DNC gets their marching orders from the media.

Trump is unique in that it seems his base is immovable.

If he gets his economic proposals through, doesn't get us involved in any new ground wars and gets the economy moving he will improve his numbers and there is nothing that the MSM or special counsels hiring democrat donors can do about it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
news week?
do all yourselves a favor and stop trusting polls from the MEDIA. When will you learn?
It will give you a heart attack yack yack yack yack yack.
You oughta know by now.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Do you not think that the constant negative coverage on any politician has an effect on driving down their numbers?

That is the goal from the early morning of November 9th.

I used to think that the DNC gave the media their talking points. Turns out the DNC gets their marching orders from the media.

Trump is unique in that it seems his base is immovable.

If he gets his economic proposals through, doesn't get us involved in any new ground wars and gets the economy moving he will improve his numbers and there is nothing that the MSM or special counsels hiring democrat donors can do about it.

His base is immovable?
Maybe in your world BC, with all due respect but the minute he bombed Syria and started talking about continuing the endless war agenda that ruined our economy in the first place the majority of his base (At least those who don't watch The Fox Phony Fake News) pretty much jumped ship and realized we were conned. He's just another actor, another puppet. (But he is keeping the democrats out of the White House so that's a big plus.)
We know you can either focus on and fix the economy OR continue the wartime economy ..........but you cant do both. And he's obviously chose his path.

The latest figures include 31% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -11.

-11. That's not what I would call a good number.

According to Fox, Trump is now at 40%. After 4 monthes in office, Fox had Obama at 60%, Bush at 59%
http://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/index.html

-11. That's not what I would call a good number.

According to Fox, Trump is now at 40%. After 4 monthes in office, Fox had Obama at 60%, Bush at 59%
http://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/index.html

And Bill Clinton's approval at the same period of their presidency was 37 percent.

Trump is defying the daily barrage of media negativity and his numbers still aren't half bad.

Drudge historically touts the more accurate numbers.

It's about time you get your head around the fact that Trump is our president. His base is immovable and he'll probably be President for 8 years.

Got it Frenchie?

Now go mind that man-child gold digger of a president that you have.

And Bill Clinton's approval at the same period of their presidency was 37 percent.
But thaat was his lowest. He started at 60%, plummeted at over 70% and ended at 65%
Trump started at 48% and he never passed that number

It's about time you get your head around the fact that Trump is our president. His base is immovable and he'll probably be President for 8 years.

Got it Frenchie?
I got it on November 9th when I turned on the radio. His base is immovable but it not as big as you think it is. Most of Tthose who voted for him did it to reject Hillary and the establishment. They thought he would be a president for the little ones, not for Wall Street and the bif corporations as they all are. Nowthey start to realise they were wrong, they start to see he fooled them. And they are not happy about it.
Also, whatever the size of his base, it won't save him from impeachment. He won't do 8 years. He won't even do 4

But thaat was his lowest. He started at 60%, plummeted at over 70% and ended at 65%
Trump started at 48% and he never passed that number

I got it on November 9th when I turned on the radio. His base is immovable but it not as big as you think it is. Most of Tthose who voted for him did it to reject Hillary and the establishment. They thought he would be a president for the little ones, not for Wall Street and the bif corporations as they all are. Nowthey start to realise they were wrong, they start to see he fooled them. And they are not happy about it.
Also, whatever the size of his base, it won't save him from impeachment. He won't do 8 years. He won't even do 4

lol @ impeachment. A "cover up" without an underlying crime.

President Trump and our got damn EMPEROR has the authority to fire Mueller, his altar boy Comey, Sessions (big mistake) and his creepy deputy AG at his whim (in reverse order).

Elections have consequences motherfuckers. dat head of the executive branch tho.

That would be Clinton's Gallup job approval rating, correct? Which for Trump currently stands at 38.

Drudge historically touts more accurate numbers than Gallup? Um, I don't think so.

That would be Clinton's Gallup job approval rating, correct? Which for Trump currently stands at 38.

Drudge historically touts more accurate numbers than Gallup? Um, I don't think so.

Not the same thing as approval polls but Drudge went with the LA Times poll during the election and it was the most accurate.

Don't make me edit out the nice thing I just said about you on another thread. :)