• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dear Leader Goes To Asia

Mayhem

Banned
Trump raises doubt about Tillerson's fate ahead of crucial Asia trip

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-jabs-tillerson-ahead-of-crucial-asia-trip/

President Trump embarks on a 12-day trip Friday that will take him to five Asian countries: Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam and the Philippines, but the tour will likely be dominated by the North Korean nuclear threat, CBS News' Margaret Brennan reports.

In a show of force ahead of the president's trip, the U.S. is stationing three aircraft carriers in the Pacific and on Thursday sent two B1 bombers in exercises with Japanese and South Korean fighter jets. North Korea's state media called the flight a "surprise nuclear drill" and accused "gangster-like U.S. imperialists" of trying to start a nuclear war.

On the eve of the longest and most consequential foreign trip of his young presidency, the president raised doubt about the fate of America's top diplomat, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

Thursday night the president said the buck stops at the Oval Office and called unfilled slots in the State Department a cost-saving measure.

"Rex is in there working hard. He's doing his best, he's doing the best he can," Mr. Trump said.

Mr. Trump, who has criticized his secretary of state, left Tillerson's future open-ended.

"Well, we'll see," he said in an interview airing Thursday on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" -- a non-endorsement of America's top diplomat on the eve of the president's overseas trip.

First stop, U.S. Pacific command in Hawaii, the hub of U.S. military might in Asia. It's an unmistakable signal that the Trump administration has the growing nuclear threat posed by North Korea in its sight.

"North Korea is a thing that I think we will solve and if we don't solve it, it's not going to be very pleasant for them, it's not going to be very pleasant I guess for anybody," Mr. Trump said.

The president will attempt to reassure allies in Japan and South Korea as well as pressure China, the centerpiece of his Asian tour. Mr. Trump has pledged to get tough on what he calls Beijing's unfair trade practices but he is relying on them to rein in Kim Jong Un.

The Trump administration insists that it does not want to directly negotiate with North Korea, but is open to diplomacy. Despite the high stakes, national security adviser H.R. McMaster said the president will continue to talk tough.

"The president will use whatever language he wants to use, obviously," McMaster said. "I don't think the president really modulates his language. Have you noticed him do that?"

McMaster said the administration is still considering putting North Korea back on its blacklist of state sponsors of terrorism. McMaster also mentioned that the president may meet with Vladimir Putin in Vietnam.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Fuck your thread and your attempt to misappropriate the "Dear Leader" tag. Everyone knows it was Stompy Foot aka Obama who was "Dear Leader."

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
He is said to meet Putin again. Amnd looking at hios past shenanigans when those two meet, I can't wait what his master will persuade him to do NOW

Just look at what Trump and Vlad discussed at their second meet in July:

A "Joint Force Cyber Security" initiative. Are you fucking kidding me? How mad is he to then go and even bragg about this in the open???

Mayhem

Banned
Schumer blasts Trump for shifting blame away from China on trade

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/3...p-for-shifting-blame-away-from-china-on-trade

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday blasted President Trump for his remarks in China blaming the policies of past presidents instead of Beijing for the massive trade deficit between the two countries.

Schumer said Trump is taking a much weaker stance against China's trade practices than he did during the campaign and through most of his first year in the White House.

“The president may not blame China, but I do, and so do millions of Americans who voted for him and others who have lost their jobs at the hands of China’s rapacious trade policies,” Schumer said in response to Trump’s remarks in Beijing.

“After campaigning like a lion against China’s trade practices, the president is governing like a lamb,” he said.

“Rather than treating China with kid gloves, the president should be much tougher with China
as he promised he would be on the campaign trail."
Trump hit China on the trade deficit but said he didn’t blame Beijing and instead shifted the responsibility to previous administrations for failing to crack down on China amid widening trade gaps.

"After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens,” Trump said while standing next to Chinese President Xi Jinping on Thursday.

“I give China great credit, but in actuality I do blame past administrations for allowing this out-of-control trade deficit to take place," Trump said.

During his five-nation tour across Asia, the president has promoted business deals in Japan, South Korea and China as ways to help lower trade deficits with major trading partners across the Pacific Rim.

The trading relationship "between China and the U.S. has not been a very fair one; as we all know, America has a huge annual trade deficit with China, a number beyond anything that anyone would understand," Trump said.

"Both the United States and China will have a more prosperous future if we can achieve a more level playing field."

Trump has consistently talked tough against China, especially on trade. He has said he would immediately label China a currency manipulator after taking office, but that never happened.

This "alpha" is the greatest pussy to ever hold office (who else is shocked?). But then his simpleton base are happy to ignore or excuse him no matter how much he embarrasses himself.

These Asian leaders know he's stupid and weak and they're so obviously playing him. Stroke his gigantic ego and then tell him what you want him to think. He's a joke.