• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dave Grohl is THE Fucking Man!

While performing in Sweden with the Foo Fights, Dave Grohl fell on stage and said "I think I just broke my leg" he todl the crowd he was going to have it checked out at the hospital but would be back. An hour later, with his broken leg in a cast he finished the entire concert in a chair.

How awesome is that? If you love good music you have to checkout his docu-series Sonic Highways. Its fucking incredible.

Here's the complete story. Awesome!

http://news.yahoo.com/break-leg-foo-fighters-frontman-resumes-show-cast-224038363.html

Yes he is. Listening to him talk about music it is clear that we are brothers from another mother. Can't believe this guitarist front man was the drummer taking a back seat to Cobain.

Well, good thing for him that he doesn't believe in an invisible man in the slightest or this thread title wouldn't exist now would it?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The Fly is willing to get a bucket of ice water if Le Count and Ze Duplicata Milanese do not behave!

I fucking hate country music with the exception of Johnny Cash, and Hank Williams. Bluegrass musicians are some of the most talented musicians in the world and they deserve much respect.

Other than that, it could go away forever and I would never miss it.

And Garth Brooks plays KISS and grew up on them and likes them just as I do.

He still sucks possum scrotum.

Diamond Dave was the coolest mofo of my youth and those bluegrass musicians serve him well. But one of the guys that I idolized the most is now wearing bell bottom way too faded mom jeans. My world is crushed.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Dave Grohl is definitely the fucking man. I've seen the Foo Fighters live twice and they were fantastic.

I really need to check out his Sonic Highways series.

Fans of classic rock history should watch the Sound City documentary that Dave Grohl directed on the famous California recording studio.

That was in 2006 he looks way worse now lol he had a vest tattooed on his chest and he's now got his head shaved. I'm going to see them again when they are in Tampa in September and I have a press pass for all access :) I'll say hi for ya

That's OK. I prefer to remember him like he was.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yeah, it's good to see a performer that actually cares enough about his fans, and the money they've spent, to play through the pain, because he cares about them, and his craft. I know he isn't the first guy to do it, but in this day and age, guys like him are rare.