• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dave Chappelle attack suspect Isaiah Lee charged with assault with a deadly weapon

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This crap is nuts. People have become such fragile snowflakes with some of their hissy fits escalating to violent stupidity. Isaiah Lee got his ass kicked by people who are paid to make people laugh. I guess we can laugh at Isaiah's face.

https://news.yahoo.com/dave-chappelle-attack-suspect-isaiah-214959884.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

isaiahlee.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Just like what Kathy Griffin predicted was going to happen after the Will Smith / Chris Rock incident ...

"Comedians will now have a bullseye on their backs!" ...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
All the people that cheered when Will Smith slapped Chris Rock couldn't foresee this kind of shit happening.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Whatever happened to “Sticks & Stones” and “giving zero fucks”? Society has turned into a buncha pussies who cannot take a joke.
No manslaughter for this one. It should be an attempted first degree murder charge. It's premeditated. He wrote that song and that lyric, "Walkin straight into da Bowl" in 2020.

He did the attack so that the lyrics to his song would ring true.

Too bad California lost the death penalty after the Charles Manson trials. This guy would have been fried in the chair.

Instead, it sounds like Isaiah Lee will be given a life sentence prison term. Unfortunately, he will get an option for parole.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I just heard. Only four misdemeanor charges?

https://deadline.com/2022/05/dave-chappelle-attacked-onstage-hollywood-bowl-1235015840/

What the hell? Isaiah Lee had a switchblade that looked like a gun. All he needs to do is take it out of his pocket at some point and stab Dave Chappelle to death.

I guess then that would be criminal intent? The City Attorney Mike Feuer is a jackass. The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office? They are a bunch of limp dicks.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just heard. Only four misdemeanor charges?

https://deadline.com/2022/05/dave-chappelle-attacked-onstage-hollywood-bowl-1235015840/

What the hell? Isaiah Lee had a switchblade that looked like a gun. All he needs to do is take it out of his pocket at some point and stab Dave Chappelle to death.

I guess then that would be criminal intent? The City Attorney Mike Feuer is a jackass.
Anywhere outside of California, it probably would be. But, #1 they are very liberal, #2 they probably can't find the time, or resources to put something like this on trial. You are right, it's a joke he's not in more trouble. As far as the switchblade goes, some states have lightened up restrictions. For instance, in Ohio you can own, and carry one. You can't go whipping it out and brandishing it, but if you have one in a sheath, or clipped in your pocket, you're good. I doubt they're illegal in Cali though.

Last edited:
I was thinking more about the weapon. WTF is the point of a switchblade that looks like a gun?

The point of a switchblade is to be able to conceal it. You don't want to draw attention to it until you need to use it. Looking like a gun doesn't exactly do that.
Then you have the fact that it looks like a gun but doesn't actually fire like one. You pull that out and others with REAL guns could pull theirs out in response - and who do you think will win that fight?
If you want a toy to scare someone, just use a replica. Don't use one that is actually a banned weapon which can get you arrested for just carrying one.

Just a dumb idea, but then look at the idiot who was carrying it...

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I was thinking more about the weapon. WTF is the point of a switchblade that looks like a gun?

The point of a switchblade is to be able to conceal it. You don't want to draw attention to it until you need to use it. Looking like a gun doesn't exactly do that.
Then you have the fact that it looks like a gun but doesn't actually fire like one. You pull that out and others with REAL guns could pull theirs out in response - and who do you think will win that fight?
If you want a toy to scare someone, just use a replica. Don't use one that is actually a banned weapon which can get you arrested for just carrying one.

Just a dumb idea, but then look at the idiot who was carrying it...
The old expression - "don't bring a knife to a gunfight" applies here - unless you're dealing with James Coburn.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Actually, the reason for a switchblade, or as they call them in store, etc. automatic knives, is one handed operation. If you're wrestling with a guy, and holding the wrist of the hand HE'S got a knife in, you don't want to let go, so you can open yours.

The reality is, that knife has got to be some sort of novelty thing, and from the looks of it, isn't really well made. That doesn't mean it won't kill, I didn't mean to be trivialize it, I just meant, he probably bought it because he thought it looked scary. A real switch blade, I mean a quality made automatic knife, is going to fall into the minimum $200.00 mark, my out the front Benchmade was a $500.00 knife.

We get the justice system we vote for out here. LA County DA George Gascon is many things but he didn't lie his way into the job. Our voters saw his record and were so impressed with the lawlessness and how much shit piled up on the streets of San Francisco that we just had to get the guy just like we stole the Chargers. That is why people in other states don't want our California retards moving there and using their vote to turn their states into a crime ridden, fecal covered shithole as well.

On a lighter note...
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dave-chappelle-chris-rock-attack-joke-comedy-show-171152413.html

Mr. Daystar

I don't blame the guy one bit. His lawyer probably explained the utter uselessness of trying to get a stinking penny out of a civil suit. So fuck it, pressure the counties District Attorney to step up, and actually do his fucking job. That, "oh, it's no big deal, we won't prosecute". bullshit, is were serial killers, mass shooters, and gang criminals originate from. Maybe if they were harsher on some of these assholes, the country wouldn't suck so much.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dave-chappelle-battery-suspect-appears-192743847.html

Reactions: sj1

Mr. Daystar

If Isaiah Lee voted for LA County DA I think it would be a safe assumption that he voted for George Gascon. At least his vote was in his own self-interest. Smarter than the White Guilt boobs who are so concerned and fastidious about their own image they are willing make votes to endanger their own wives while also taking joy in being manipulated and extorted by BLM.