• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dating older women

I usually date younger women then me, but I have an opportunity to date a older women then me. She is 51 and I'm 41, what should one expect when dating a older women. Any insights would be helpfull.

Well, from what I've heard they're great because they know what they want and they know what you want. I can't tell you from personal experience, but that's pretty much the answer that everyone that I know who has been with an older woman says.

habo9

Banned
Never again older women are nuts , they stalk you and stuff , dont give you a minutes piece always insecure about there looks , Ive got a rule now "never date a girl that is over 5 years older than you" :thumbsup:

Problem for you comes the age at which she is at. 51 is at the official "cusp" in my opinion of becoming "old." Women in their 40s are hot, but once they hit 50 time catches up to all of them and in four to five years it shows. So she might look smoking now, but if you plan this relationship to go anywhere you've got to know that in five to six years you're going to be still in your 40's and she is going to be an AARP member. If you couldn't deal with that than you're doing both her and yourself a disservice if you try to or even pretend to be looking for something long term.

At her age she's looking for someone so she doesn't have to be old and alone. Women fear that more than death itself. She's got a few good years left so don't let her waste them on you if you can't see yourself with her at 55 or 56. If you just want to bang her than be open with her about that and she'll probably be cool just having a sexual relation while she looks for someone more serious.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Like with anything else, it depends on the woman. I sometimes dated older women when I was younger, and I tend to date women my age or younger women now. That's not so much on purpose... just how things have worked out as I meet people. I just don't think you can generalize. The older woman should have more life experience than the younger woman, but that doesn't mean that she's any wiser.

The only pattern I've picked up on is with women in their mid 30's who don't have kids yet (and want kids). I've sometimes felt like I was being interviewed as potential husband or daddy material - and I have no immediate plans to be either. But with this woman being 51, that's not likely to be something you'll deal with.

You just have to get to know her. See if you have shared interests. Don't go in with preconceived notions about what she'll be like, just because of her age. And good luck! :thumbsup:

Like already said everyone is different but I hear when you date women a lot older then you (over 10 years) they tend to resort to acting like a mother to you

J. Friday

Banned
I'm 24 and I've dated a few. They're pretty boring in bed; that's why I think this whole cougar hype can be overrated. And they do tend to take things a little more seriously than women your age. If you're on a date and you look at a much younger girl, prepare for a tantrum.

On the flip side, she can have a little fun sometimes when she wants to. Just steer clear of women with kids of any age. Dating a woman with kids is like trying to learn how to swim in quicksand. It can be suicide, my friend.

I slept with a 43-year-old woman when I was 30. She was incredible at sex, by far the most talented I've ever been with. I'm sure part of that was because she was a sex fanatic and was willing to do almost anything. And the experience thing, I'm sure that helps too.

In the OP's case though, I doubt there's much of an experience edge to being 51 over 41. If you haven't figured out how to have good sex by 41, you probably never will.

Like with anything else, it depends on the woman.

Absolutely.
But to generalize, single women beyond a certain age, usually 40ish, are more likely to be jaded, and thus less likely to be open and trusting. That's not such a big deal if you're just looking for fun, but it can be a hell of an obstacle to a functional relationship.

age is not as important as a women's personality. getting along with someone has nothing to do with age. who do you prefer: an ugly, fat 28 year old or a physically fit, pleasant looking 51 year old? you want to generalize before you even get to know this woman personally. why not just forego preconceptions and enter the situation with an open, unprejudiced mind? :2 cents:

I am currently dating a woman 8 years older than I, and I dont know what I got myself into but the sex is fuckin awsome shes really insecure and its kinda a drain. So good luck to ya

Facetious

Moderated
what should one expect when dating a older women. Any insights would be helpfull.

Your mother ! :1orglaugh

I'm kiddin :o ...............no I'm not !

Seriously though, You Might be able to get away with acting like an immature 25 y/o man, that's always a fun role to play from time to time. :1orglaugh
After all, you are her little boy ! :tongue:

Older women tend to be a bit more serious about things (which makes sense in their defense) than younger women (younger women seem more prone to playing games, which isnt too surprising), but that's just from my own personal experience. When I was 18, I dated a 30 year old for about a year. We had alot of fun, but of course the usual story everyone's heard of with the older woman becoming slowly but surely more and more insecure became much more apparent the further we were taking our relationship.

In my experience the older women who have kids and are divorced have heard all your shit before and are refreshingly open about the practicalities of dating.

My one slice of advice is to not focus on the differnt cultural refernces. It gets monotonous that when one of you remembers a song or aTV show the other one goes "oh I was in second grade/on my second marriage when that came out."