• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dat Dow tho

I never noticed you predicting a correction coming. Quite the contrary from what I recall. But maybe I missed it somehow.

You’re kidding right? Anyone that is invested in the market is always weary of a bull market and expects a correction. Especially one that has been on fire for the past 8 months. I have been cheering the market soaring because all of the liberal “ experts” proclaimed that the market would crash immediately if Trump won. I have been boasting about the positive trends of the fundamentals of the economy, growth, low unemployment as well as corporate repatriation of billions of dollars.

If you can find a post where I said that the market was never going to go through a correction or that we would be at 30,000 by years end, please post it. As a percentage the 1700 points the Dow has dropped in the past two trading days is relatively unremarkable. I believe the crash of 1987 was 500-600 points when the Dow was around 3000.

Anyway, I expect a few more days of volatility and then the buyers will step in. This is all being fueled by a new fed chairman and the worries of interest rate hikes. Once the jitters settle down we’ll be on a more normal pace for market increases. Oh, I know you’ll deny it, but I can’t help but notice that you seem somewhat pleased with the past couple of days correction. That is perplexing, being that you are someone that claims that they are cheering the markets on for your own investments.

Oh, I know you’ll deny it, but I can’t help but notice that you seem somewhat pleased with the past couple of days correction. That is perplexing, being that you are someone that claims that they are cheering the markets on for your own investments.

Yes I'm always thrilled when I lose money. Must be a masochsitic liberal thing :rolleyes:

Come on guys, this thread started as a joke and now you're throwing tantrums at each other...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Most of the wealth made in the stock market comes from people who lose money.

Oh yes, your wealth, you never brag about it. :lame:

Wealth is a topic here on occasion, how to earn it, how to keep it. I don’t recall boasting about it unless it is tongue in cheek, I certainly don’t go into detail about it.

Perhaps you should focus more on what you can do to become wealthy instead of begrudging others of their wealth.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Looking at the tone of the discussion here and the partially fever-blind praisings of the new leader...

Some have REALLY drank the Trump Kool-Aid, but I fear they drank too much

In the end, the Dow may rise up further, because, well, it has been for years. But in the end, it will not be what breaks the path of this administration

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Perhaps you should focus more on what you can do to become wealthy instead of begrudging others of their wealth.

Oh, ouch. You got me. I'm just a poor boy from a poor family, spare me my life, from this monstrosity.