• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Darth Vader robbed a bank

Hahahaha!! What a dumbass!!
...If only he knew the true POWER of...not being a moron.

His poor kids are at home, thinking "He's my father?? That's not true! That's impossible!!"

...aaand now the story.

This incident first made the news back in July, but yesterday was his arraignment.

First, a story from when it first appeared:
Cops nab 'Darth Vader' robbery suspect after goof
(AP) – 1 hour ago

FERNDALE, Mich. — Police arrested a resident they said wore a plastic Darth Vader mask before pulling a butcher knife and robbing a convenience store. Police in the Detroit suburb said the man fled Monday after demanding all the cash from the register.

Lt. William Wilson told The Daily Tribune of Royal Oak the suspect goofed by putting on the mask while in range of a store surveillance camera.

Forty-one-year-old Jamie C. Hernandez was arraigned Thursday. District Court Magistrate James Brennan set his bond at $50,000.

Hernandez was in the county Thursday night, and it wasn't known if he has a lawyer.

Wilson said Hernandez got the mask from one of his children.

Information from: The Daily Tribune, http://www.dailytribune.com

News footage. Damn funny.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4291966/darth-vader-bank-robber/?playlist_id=87937

And the update. You can actually see his genius face here. (I know it's Fox, but that's where the search directed me.)
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/darth-vader-robbery-suspect-arraigned-20100916-wpms

'Darth Vader' Robbery Suspect Arraigned
Updated: Thursday, 16 Sep 2010, 7:53 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 15 Sep 2010, 10:23 AM EDT

By AMY LANGE
myFOXDetroit.com

FERNDALE, Mich. - Police tell us that 41-year-old Jamie Hernandez used his nine-year-old son’s Darth Vader mask to pull off a robbery at a Ferndale party story. Now, he’s told a judge he wants to plead guilty.

Hernandez is a married father and an auto worker. He lives just a few streets away from the Get & Go market he’s accused of robbing early Monday morning.

It was his neighbors Lenise Dozier and her daughter Melissa that recognized him from news reports and turned him in.

“I’m like that looks like the guy across the street,” said Lenise Dozier.

Investigators say Hernandez at first denied he was the knife wielding villain behind his son’s Darth Vader mask, but eventually admitted to it, saying he’s used cocaine and marijuana daily for the last ten years, along with alcohol and Zanex for depression.

He has a previous drug conviction from almost ten years ago, but the current charge could land him behind bars for life.

“How do you plead, guilty or not guilty,” Hernandez was asked at his arraignment. “I plead guilty,” he answered. The magistrate instead entered a not guilty plea and set his bond at $50,000.

As for the Doziers, they’re still stunned, but police are grateful.

“We solve a lot of things by citizens’ input and people telling us little tips that they think (might) or (might) not be important, and more often than not they are,” said Ferndale Police Lieutenant Bill Wilson.

More reason for more citizens to get involved.

Drugs and alcohol don't make people stupid. It only brings the stupid out. His came out alright.