• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Dark Cavern" Babes - 1 blonde, 1 brunette

So the site "Dark Cavern" seems to be one of those that recycles old scenes, but I was wondering if anyone could ID these two girls.

1.) "Shawna" - The brunette. Highly doubt that's her name, but that's all I have to go on.

541745269_tduid3517_bxri2h2ituxysfh8a0if_123_566lo.jpg

2.) This blonde girl doesn't have a name listed, but I remember her as "Tina" from Spunkmouth.com. I thought she was a 1-and-done with them, but the second image is definitely a different scene. Any idea who she is what else she's done? (First photo of her is from SM)

tina01.jpgtina darkcaverncuckoldscene.jpg

Also, the brunette may be found on the tube sites by searching "Shawna enjoys her BBC." She speaks with a French(?) accent.

I can't find that exact scene, but I am positive that the brunette is Shayna Knight (she's German)...the voice, face, and birthmarK? on her face by her mouth all line up...

Bingo. Thanks for that one!

As for the blonde, so far I've found her as Tina at Meatholes.com, Pissmops.com, and Spunkmouth.com (or Spunkmouth #2 scene 3), which were all presumably the same production company. None of those three were the scene in that blue dress, however, so there must be more of her out there.