• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Danny "The Tourette's Guy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on the bottom of the screen in channels and scroll over to the Tourettes Guy! Make sure you watch Interview 2, Tuba, Sleep Walking, aw what the hell watch them all they are so funny!! his homepage is www.xxxxxxxx.com but all the videos dont work so i found them on the Heavy.com and they all work. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
For one, we previously had a thread about some people making fun of tourettes and it ended in a mess. Then, I still don't think it's funny at all. And lastly, what made you think this is so earth shattering you had to post it in three different board sections? :dunno:

why do people on the boards always seem to want to have some type of beef(dont forget its the internet) . i dont like to argue with people i dont know, but if you dont like whats in my post then dont read it and really please dont reply with some dumb a$$ of an excuse trying to complain to me im not your mom;-) for the people who can laugh about things like that i hope you enjoy my multiple posts. :glugglug: :fight:

beachbum21984 said:
for the people who can laugh about things like that i hope you enjoy my multiple posts. :glugglug: :fight:
Posting the same message in different sections is spamming. Leave it in one section and everything is ok, as long as your post is not offending.

:hatsoff: Jackson

1. Dont Spam....you whore, you did it on purpose
2. The Tourettes guy is fake
3. Dont say it isnt because if you watch the videos, (when the phone falls into his dick) he actualy pulls it onto him......so you are noob, and you spam

Have you checked out the 'Dumbest thread' poll?

Fancy being in one?

Ax3C

Banned
Bet ol' QBall would laugh his ass offf if he could see this thread. I'm not even bother going to tell him about.

Suffice it to say....

beachbumxxxxx -

You earned negative REP just for spamming let alone the whole Tourette's thing. Hopefully a Moderator sees fit to shut you down before ANOTHER member gets banned.

Buh-bye, sweetie.

beachbum21984 said:
why do people on the boards always seem to want to have some type of beef(dont forget its the internet) . i dont like to argue with people i dont know, but if you dont like whats in my post then dont read it and really please dont reply with some dumb a$$ of an excuse trying to complain to me im not your mom;-) for the people who can laugh about things like that i hope you enjoy my multiple posts. :glugglug: :fight:

So you're the clever guy, huh? Nobody was arguing, nobody was complaining. Me and Tunsty in one of your other threads told you it was sufficient to post this once. And not that harshly, I might add. Other members have been flamed more brutally before. So who's whining? Just accept the fact that the majority of board members likes the board the way it is, without stuff being posted three times. Just as you might want to accept the fact that not everyone's humor is the same. Fortunately I'm not a dumb ass after all.

I feel a poll coming on... :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.