• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Daniella Dee / Dani Hunt / Daniella Hunt / Danielle Hunt

I recently had one of my hard drives take a major dive not too long after digitizing all of my footage that was originally recorded on tape and before I could back up those files to my online backup server. :crying: As a result I do not currently have the ability to access the raw footage from the shoots I did with her to edit and publish at this time since the tapes are in storage in another state. I do have a tape backup from the costume shoot, but the other shoot was originally shot on my newer camera which is all digital. :hairpull:
I have tried a number options, software, etc in order to get the drive, and files back. As soon as I can either get that backup or somehow miraculously retrieve the footage I had converted I will edit it publish the clips.

But as far as the clips that were shown in that preview compilation, I still have all of that raw unedited footage for the snippets shown....(except for the aforementioned Daniella clip) on HDV/Mini DV tapes. So all is NOT lost. Just delayed.

In the meantime I am working on getting other clips and photo sets published from footage I was able to salvage from the videocamera hard drive and memory cards and have shot some new stuff as well.
HOPEFULLY Danielle will make a trip out here to the States sometime this year and I will get the chance to work with her again, she is just awesome and cool as hell.
SBP

I'm pretty sure the sex scenes she's done have been skinemax-esque humping with no penetration. Still love her though.

I have asked some of the producers and they all say it is just dryhumping and no penetration.

That is definitely the case. As of right now, anyway, she is ok with oral action, but penetration is a no go. So it's basically dryhumping total simulation, which is not bad for shooting pantyhose fetish stuff in which a good pantyhosed leg or thigh fucking is totally acceptable in the pantyhose fetish community.

- - - Updated - - -