• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dancing Bear: Bachelorette Party Goes Crazy For the Bear!

Dancing Bear, episode Bachelorette Party Goes Crazy For the Bear!
(click pic to enlarge)

I have these names
#6 Ana
#9 Rachel Rose

And practically half of these girls have been in previous episodes.

You can also take a look at the trailer.

Has #13 been in any other Dancing Bear episodes? She was acting very innocent but all the dancers did their best to persuade her to suck some dick, as if they knew her from before? She resembles #4 from Celebrate! but I'm not sure if it's her.

Has #13 been in any other Dancing Bear episodes? She was acting very innocent but all the dancers did their best to persuade her to suck some dick, as if they knew her from before? She resembles #4 from Celebrate! but I'm not sure if it's her.

I don't think she is #4 from Celebrate. And I haven't seen her in other episode.

Dancers insist because she's being a bit playful, doing some HJ..., so from HJ to BJ... it's a little step, can be done sometimes if you insist. Shame this is not the case. :crying:

I've just been compairing the two videos some more. #4 in Celebrate! looks older because she's wearing more make-up, but some of the expressions and in close-ups her teeth look the same to me. And #4 has a very small tattoo on her left wrist. Unfortunately we only see #13 in in Bachelorette Party from the other side up until the very end of the video, when she very briefly puts her arms up. If you freeze frame it, it does look like she's got a tiny tattoo in the same place. Or is that just my imagination seeing things I want to see?