• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dallas Cowboys thread

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
A lot of people had the Cowboys as one of the main Superbowl contenders at the start of the season. I would say they underperformed way more than the Bears did.

Exactly. The Cowboys were the most disappointing team of the year. Well, personally, I would put Jacksonville near the top too. But, the Cowboys were a flop.

I think change needs to come from the top, which means Jerry Jones. The question is, is he willing to do it for the sake of his team?

T.O is in Buffalo now so there is no divided team anymore and why the hell does every one say Romo sucks he's fucking awesome but whatever he'll just prove all the HATERS wrong anyway the Cowboys should make it to the superbowl this year without any distractions and as long as they stay healthy which they couldnt last year they will win it all Beware of D. Ware son Go BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
America's team, my ass! The fact someone labeled them as our team is the height of arrogance. Ever since I was a little kid I've hated everything about the Cowboys except Mike Ditka(because he wound up coaching my team) and Tom Landry. They can't lose enough games to make me happy. When Michael Irvin hurt his neck I jumped for joy.

I drove Jimmy Johnson, Troy Aikman and Ed Jones around Las Vegas in 1994. Jimmy and Ed were very nice but Troy was one of the biggest douche bags I've ever met. And that is saying a lot considering how many dbs I've met.

At least Jerry Jones finally grew a pair and threw that locker room cancer T.O. off his team. How bad could that jackass have been for them to take a nine million dollar salary cap hit?

I think I hate them about as much as I hate the Raiders and Al Davis.