• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dallas Cowboys thread

I am :) Although there wasnt much to smile about this season. What about that last game at Philly eh? dreadful.

I am :) Although there wasnt much to smile about this season. What about that last game at Philly eh? dreadful.

I felt bad fro you guys there. Not a a cowboys fan(Giants have been my team for like 6 years) but that was a hard game to watch esp because I hate philly

its about the cowboys in general not just this season.

they wont replace Romo but i believe they should start thinking about it at least. its a team of ego's at the moment, the team need to start working together. it will be interesting to see how the post season pans out.

its about the cowboys in general not just this season.

they wont replace Romo but i believe they should start thinking about it at least. its a team of ego's at the moment, the team need to start working together. it will be interesting to see how the post season pans out.

Hi!

For all you Cowboys fans in here, here's some breaking news for you.

First, assistant coach Jason Garrett is flying to St. Louis this afternoon to talk with the Rams front office about their vacant head coaching job. The Rams want someone in place by this weekend. This appears to me to be more than just a second interview for Garrett. He may be the Rams pick.

Second, the Cowboys fired defensive coordinator Brian Stewart this afternoon.

Finally, T. O.: Stay or go?

I like the Cowboys but really hate Jerry Jones. He is the real problem and why I feel they will never be a good team till he sells them. I hope Jason Garret is able to get that St. Louis Head Coach job. I hate to see his career go to waste with this team.

Hi!

For all you Cowboys fans in here, here's some breaking news for you.

First, assistant coach Jason Garrett is flying to St. Louis this afternoon to talk with the Rams front office about their vacant head coaching job. The Rams want someone in place by this weekend. This appears to me to be more than just a second interview for Garrett. He may be the Rams pick.

Second, the Cowboys fired defensive coordinator Brian Stewart this afternoon.

Finally, T. O.: Stay or go?

T.O is a formidable player, that is without doubt but fuck me he can bitch and moan all day long. He is mentally tempremental and really needs to check himself and find some humility. When he takes his head out of his arse he will be a true great. His passion for the game though is admirable and a great quality in his armoury.
So i say he should stay but only if his heart is there.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I'll bet JJ waits until the end to fire Wade Phillips. Lots of other shake-ups are happening. It would be funny to see WP there next season.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Fuck the Dallas Cowboys and everything associated with them.

Just a quick update:

Nothing new to report on the Jason Garrett hiring by the Rams. Stay tuned. Something may happen by the end of the weekend.

As for T. O., he's not to blame for all of the Cowboys problems. They have accountability issues and leadership issues. If T. O. is released and those issues are not addressed during this off-season, what exactly have they accomplished?

Just a quick update:

Nothing new to report on the Jason Garrett hiring by the Rams. Stay tuned. Something may happen by the end of the weekend.

As for T. O., he's not to blame for all of the Cowboys problems. They have accountability issues and leadership issues. If T. O. is released and those issues are not addressed during this off-season, what exactly have they accomplished?

I agree, team problems arent the blame of any one man, theirs many problems to resolved before next season.