• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dad: I'll kill my son's murderer if he's released...

Would you convict the father for murder if you were on his jury?

• Yes, I would vote to convict him.

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No, I would vote not to convict him.

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted no. I have a child, and if anything like this ever happened to my son, I would be just like this man.

Like that state "terrorist" who plotted to kill Whites, Nelson Mandela, after he served for 27 years.:facepalm:

I am certain many people who have served long prison sentences have been more productive citizens on the outside than being taking care of by the State/taxpayers for life.

Hell I even know of a couple personally.

Mandela was not in a general facility max security American prison. He also was in surrounded by those of his own ilk, and not only that, he got out to public embrace and social respect. Guess I shoulda been a lil' more specific, but are you saying you know some who have spent 20+ years on a bid who are now out?

I knew of 3, two are dead, one is back in the pen.

So my opinion is not based on ignorance, it's based on conversations and experiences I had with my cousin who is now one of the dead. As I previously made it a point to say, it is just my opinion.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Hell no I wouldn't convict him. I'm all for the eye for an eye thing!

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
This guy (the killer) shouldn't even be released.... I'm all for the death penalty, and it sounds like the father of this little boy should be the one to lethally inject, or hold the gun. Sad. :(

I definatly side with the father and I would definatly do the same! Its a definate flaw in the system if this murderous fuck gets out of prison early!
If this monster gets out and is exterminated by the father i'm sure he won't mind having to serve time because he took out the revenge thats been brewing inside for 30 years!

I definatly side with the father and I would definatly do the same! Its a definate flaw in the system if this murderous fuck gets out of prison early!
If this monster gets out and is exterminated by the father i'm sure he won't mind having to serve time because he took out the revenge thats been brewing inside for 30 years!

Plus, you have to think about this: what else does the father have in his life that he couldn't give up to sate his pent up rage? :dunno: His kid was stolen, sexually abused, killed, mangled, cooked, eaten, and then had his bones stuffed in a drawer next to a detailed journal of the aforementioned events!! Not only that, but his wife passed years ago. For the father, the juice is totally worth the squeeze for killing this plague on society, as the father's already been in prison mentally for decades. So why the fuck not? :dunno: To me it would seem like a waste to let his son go out like that, watch your wife pass, live alone and in your own mental solitude for approx. 10 years and then not act on the opportunity; no matter how dire the consequences are... Jail/death will probably seem the the fucking Ritz Carlton to this guy, so shit man, fucking do it. PLEASE. Rid the world of this animal. :2 cents:

Examples:

It's my belief that one should only be allowed to harm another person as a last possible reasonable resort to defend oneself or others, and even then it should only go so far as to reasonably achieve that goal and no further. Vengeance doesn't fall into that category and is never justifiable. I might empathize with the pain somebody else feels, but that doesn't give them either the moral or ethical right to do whatever they want because of it. You can't have two wrongs make a right and you can't fight evil with evil and have anything but more evil come from it.

Not only do things like that start to bring one closer to being the evil of what the person you are going after is, but if we just picked and choose laws to follow by convenience when they are proper laws then it would start to make those laws meaningless. People might not see it now but when they follow that path they are slowly eroding some of the very things that protect them and others to sate their selfish thirst for revenge. They don’t see the greater harm they are slowly doing to their very society.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
glad so many of you have so much faith in the justice system.
In my opinion it failed by even considering letting free a person who killed a child,a baby, especially in the way this guy did.
But a lot of fools are cool with that.
" well that's the way it is, he served his time now shet him free", said with a faggity lisp.
They aren't cool with a father exacting punishment though.
That's totally unacceptable.

d rock talks about selfish revenge, selfish revenge and how it harms society, like setting free a guy who killed and ate a 5 year old child doesn't harm society?
get real.

All I'm saying is, if the father has to live with that pain for the rest of his life, why does the killer NOT have to spend the remainder his life with the punishment?

Let's not lose sight of the fact that the killer did what he did to this child simply because he was curious about it. He killed and dismembered a 5 yr. old for no other reason (according to him) than he just wanted to kill someone. This is the ultimate coward, and gets good behavior because he's not a man and most likely stayed curled up in his cell like the coward he is, evidenced by the fact he decided to choose a child to kill over an adult. This guy gets to be back out in society??? With other children around???

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
that's right.
Thats why i say the system failed for even considering parole.
And if the system won't protect or give justice then I'm all for people doing it themselves instead of just accepting something that's not right.........maybe thats what it takes get things changed within the justice system.

that's right.
Thats why i say the system failed for even considering parole.
And if the system won't protect or give justice then I'm all for people doing it themselves instead of just accepting something that's not right.........maybe thats what it takes get things changed within the justice system.

I have a problem with a system that would convict a person of these acts but not execute them to begin with.

That aside though and I don't know how to quite put this in a way that sounds appreciable but the system having failed to mete out adequate justice wouldn't be served by the sanctioning of people taking the law into their own hands.

I mean, I can understand his desire to end the guy who did this as if it were me...I probably would have wanted to and found a way to end the guy whether he stayed in jail or not.

Having said that, I personally wouldn't let the guy get away with premeditated murder for one reason alone...I wouldn't want to send the message to people that they can take the law into their own hands.

Vigilante justice makes things worse...innocent people are potential victims then. At the heart of it, allot of gang violence is really vigilante justice being meted out as one retribution killing to avenge another...pretty soon old ladies and little girls start getting killed in the crossfire...

Fire away guy! and shoot the judge who lets him out while pot dealers and drug addicts get on average 3 times longer sentences than murderers and rapist. Shoot all the liberals too.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I have a problem with a system that would convict a person of these acts but not execute them to begin with.

That aside though and I don't know how to quite put this in a way that sounds appreciable but the system having failed to mete out adequate justice wouldn't be served by the sanctioning of people taking the law into their own hands.

I mean, I can understand his desire to end the guy who did this as if it were me...I probably would have wanted to and found a way to end the guy whether he stayed in jail or not.

Having said that, I personally wouldn't let the guy get away with premeditated murder for one reason alone...I wouldn't want to send the message to people that they can take the law into their own hands.

Vigilante justice makes things worse...innocent people are potential victims then. At the heart of it, allot of gang violence is really vigilante justice being meted out as one retribution killing to avenge another...pretty soon old ladies and little girls start getting killed in the crossfire...

well stated.
forget revenge for a minute, or at least until my post is through.
If the government, the court system specifically fails to protect or exact punishment reasonably ..........and it does that a lot, then perhaps the only wy for the people to be heard is to start taking out these kind of people who should never have been released in the first place.
Its a dangerous thing I know but I see it as THE PEOPLE being given no other options.
Maybe then the judges and politicians will do the right thing.

btw - This case I suspect was not very strong against this guy, or had some sort of problem because I can't figure why the state would plea bargain with a guy who did what he did.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
It's simple.

You hurt my family, I hurt you.
You kill one of my loved ones, I kill you.

No ifs, ands or buts ...

I know it's very uncool and unreconstructed, but it's how I feel.
That's a realist and honest point of view. People who speak from an outside perspective can claim to be against that kind of vengeance but standing by those values when you haven't been affected personally is IMO naive. You'd be surprised how quickly those beliefs can melt away when a tragedy like that happens to you.