• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Daaamn - Girl at Coachella Crash Adams sings to, has to have an OF or something

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Anyone know who this girl is? Those legs are insane... has to be blurred because that outfit isnt covering anything https://youtube.com/shorts/0ayPcQwXul4?feature=share
I have no idea who she is. Just a random girl.

Her dress is blurred and pixelated because she's not wearing a bra underneath and her nipples are poking out. You can see them when the videographer does a close up of her.

# Crash Adams - the part of the song that they are playing in that loop is the chorus to "Give Me a Kiss"

Here is a better picture of her

Girl in Crash Adams video.JPG

Last edited:
I have no idea who she is. Just a random girl.

Her dress is blurred and pixelated because she's not wearing a bra underneath and her nipples are poking out. You can see them when the videographer does a close up of her.

# Crash Adams - the part of the song that they are playing in that loop is the chorus to "Give Me a Kiss"

Here is a better picture of her

View attachment 1060373
the lack of the bra while wearing a sheer dress is what made me think she has to have an OF or something :)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The lyrics help to block most of her exposure. Rafaele Massarelli, (aka Crash) who is singing and talking here, is dressed up as the nerd. In case you wanted to know. Vince Sasso (aka Adams) is playing the guitar. The drummer and the bass player are not in this video. The group is from Toronto Canada. The short video takes place in Los Angeles or the suburbs of the city.

Try using Yandex or Tineye. She may have an instagram account? From there, you can look to see if its listed there as a thirty-five second video or picture. Many instagram users will post pictures and vids, they will also include their Patreon, and Twitter handles -- these tend to lead to OnlyFans or LoyalFans.

I looked up some of the youtube videos that Crash Adams has put out. Not seeing this precise one.

You can also try #Twitter #CrashAdams, crashadams@instagram, any Facebook or SnapChat. They may also have have put this short video out there on those platforms.

Good luck with this.

Last edited: