• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

D B Cooper.........Live or Die?

Do you think D B Cooper lived or died?

• Total voters

habo9

Banned
Ive been intruiged by this story ever since I was a little boy for people that dont know what Im talking about here is a link

http://en.wikipedia.org./wiki/D_b_cooper

I like to think he got away scot free & enjoyed his money but there is also a good chance he died but no-one knows for sure so the legend of D B Cooper lives on

So do yz think he lived or died?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
died and his body was just never found!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
What kind of poll choices are those supposed to be? "Hope so" and "no chance" that....what? He lived or died? Gotta be one or the other so I don't know what a vote would mean in your poll, habo.

He's dead for sure IMO.

habo9

Banned
What kind of poll choices are those supposed to be? "Hope so" and "no Chance" that....what? He lived or died? Gotta be one or the other so I don't know what a vote would mean in your poll, habo.

He's dead for sure IMO.

I meant hope he made it or he had no Chance of surviving the jump , doh !!!!!

I meant hope he made it or he had no chance of surviving the jump , doh !!!!!

But it could be both.Would like to hope he made it but realistically don't think he did.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm pretty sure he didn't make it. But it'd be bad ass if he did.

Ive been intruiged by this story ever since I was a little boy for people that dont know what Im talking about here is a link

http://en.wikipedia.org./wiki/D_b_cooper

I like to think he got away scot free & enjoyed his money but there is also a good chance he died but no-one knows for sure so the legend of D B Cooper lives on

So do yz think he lived or died?

I'm surprised that that article didn't mention anything about the show Prison Break.The main character,Micheal,had suspected that one of the inmates,who was an older fellow,might actually be D.B. Cooper and was in prison under an assumed alias.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/friday said:
Friday[/URL][/B] on my mind, post: 3501434, member: 44516"]But it could be both.Would like to hope he made it but realistically don't think he did.

^ This.

Kind of like Billy the Kid or Butch & Sundance, for some odd reason I like to think that he made it and lived a quiet life... but I'm sure that he didn't.

This show dedicated a bunch to Cooper a few months ago. he is probably dead now, and they have some photos of who they think it was

yeah hes dead by now so the legend lives

habo9

Banned
I'm surprised that that article didn't mention anything about the show Prison Break.The main character,Micheal,had suspected that one of the inmates,who was an older fellow,might actually be D.B. Cooper and was in prison under an assumed alias.

I seen a documentry & it says theres a guy it could have been and this is what happened to him , also it asked a parachute expert if he could have survived it & he said if he was using a parachute with good moveability he probably wouldnt have survived but he also said if he used a standard army drop parachute he would have more than likely survived the jump especially if hes had military experience & the guy in the jail had previous secret service military experience & they spoke to a guy that served with him & he said it would have been a walk in the park for him , because they had jumped in worse conditions & terrain than the jump he made that night & survived............his thoughts were he made the jump and not unless he had hidden stuff to get him clothed properly , the cold probably would have killed him during the night so if this guy is as experienced as these people say he would have had this planned out to a tea probably stuff hidden somewhere even a boat in a river nearby.............:bowdown:

i think the whole db cooper thing was a fraud and cover up=inside job..carried out by more than one person.....a smooth plan that got away with the loot..its hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to think he could pull off what they say he tried.....tried being a keyword....if he done it like they say (which i dont think so).... HELL NO HE DIDNT MAKE IT!!