• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Customize Your Favorites Babe List

Do you want an option to categorize your babes list with folders?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about an option to categorize your favorite babes list into certain folders that can labeled? Babes can then be set into certain folders with other babes who have the same qualities, such as a folder for big butts, a folder for blondes, a folder for milfs, etc.
This would make scrolling through your babes list much easier. Categorizing babes will keep your babes list cleaner, it is that time of year....Spring......Cleaning...Yah No?

Yah categorizing by different thins like fav. Spaninish P star fav Latex C and others would be nice.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Tags are much better, but some folks like to mess around with them and just lose some of the appeal to many tags. In the forum at any rate many examples lead to ID searches mainly or just plain old nonsense. I am a big proponent of the tagging system which is in place here though, it is a great thing.

Good idea to put them in groups.. or since the models "specifications" are included in their profile, can you add "sort by" if some are doable!?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Keep posting your ideas! When it comes time to revisit the myFO redesign project, we'll be able to look at what we came up with last year and what you guys want now and update it. ;-)

We'll know more where the project stands after next week since we'll be going over the projects for the latter half of 2012 and I know it's on there somewhere.

You also can add thumbs to the list and to the weekly email updates. I would suggest to choose what models one likes updates from.

Petra

Good ideas for the future. ;-)

Petra

Come on guys, make it happen - at least the thumbs?

It's not like we can just make it happen. Takes a little more than that.

First we're re-designing and updating myFO. Once that happens, then we can start adding new things. ;-)

my suggestions are

- improve the maximum myFreeOnes babe limit !
- add a thumbnail view
- add a system to be able to filter by age / ethicity / size of boobs / hair color etc.

no tag needed, just retrieve the already available infos from their profiles...