• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

cum on clothed women vids

i feel like i have seen all that the net has to offer. anyone have some sites that are off the radar or that dont focus on clothed cumshots but have lots of them?
thanks a bunch

vids of cum on casual shirts, dresses, sweaters, and tank tops is what im looking for. any help or other people interested in the same thing let me know what you have found interesting

Cum on panties is hot but a sweater :dunno:

cum on some big tits in a tight sweater. just think about it. I have searched every cfnm thing i can find but most of it does not have cum on the girls shirts. most of the time it is just a handjob and the cum goes on the floor. i think all cfnm should end in a facial or cum on the girls clothed cleavage.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I could offer to grab my camcorder and take some shots of my laundry basket for you but that's probably not exactly what you're looking for I'd venture to guess.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Cum on skidmarks that are ON panties....hows that grab ya? :nanner:

why would you even comment if you are not trying to help a guy out? Jagger69, are all 5,000 of your posts as fucking retarded as the one you posted here? Fuck.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Cum on, nah I'd see a girl cum/squirt in a sock that I came in.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
And Bill Clinton just logged on and subscribed to this thread... :blowjob:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
why would you even comment if you are not trying to help a guy out? Jagger69, are all 5,000 of your posts as fucking retarded as the one you posted here? Fuck.

As a newcomer to this board, you really need to learn the culture here, son. Everyone here posts a smart-ass comment once in a while (some a lot more than others). It's happened to me many times. Get over it. If you can't, you won't last long here.

That said, I truly hope someone helps you with the fetish you seek. In the meantime, ignore posts like mine if you don't like them. At least MrT got a kick out of it even if you didn't. Grow some skin and let it go. That's really the best response. No offense meant pal....just trying to have some fun.