• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cum in Pussy vs cum in Mouth vs cum on face

When you ejaculate inside a Pussy, Mouth, face, Anus, feet. Which do you enjoy the most? :clap:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
In the pussy or mouth are my preferences. Though blowing a load in her snatch does come with some inherent risks. It feels fuckin awesome though! :thumbsup:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I don't have the best aim so mine hits the ceiling, can turn off lamps, or lands somewhere else.

The whole lot if the chance arises. Obviously not all at the same time. But in saying that I do like giving a facial or two from time to time.

Cuming from a GIRLS perspective.... I have to say that I prefer to have a man cum deep inside of me!! IT feels SOOO GOOD to feel a cock THROB as it is cumming inside of you!!! WOW.... It gets me all hot just THINKING about it!!

Well reading your post has things getting a bit tight here! :nanner:

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
I hope it does!! It is SOOO TRUE though!! I also have been practicing my deep throating though and I am pleased to say that I can go balls deep now and LOVE it!! I can't WAIT to see how good it feels to have a cock THROBING deep in my throat as it cums!!! Maybe I will try that tonight!!! :angels: :elaugh:

Well reading your post has things getting a bit tight here! :nanner:

I hope it does!! It is SOOO TRUE though!! I also have been practicing my deep throating though and I am pleased to say that I can go balls deep now and LOVE it!! I can't WAIT to see how good it feels to have a cock THROBING deep in my throat as it cums!!! Maybe I will try that tonight!!! :angels: :elaugh:

Well if you ever need any help practicing please do let me know! :nanner:

I always have a huge load when I've had the chance to cum on my partner's face/tits/belly....though inside does feel much better, physically.

I don't seem to have the procreation gene, I've always preferred to pull out & let go.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 6100903, member: 297859"]I will do that hun. ;) It is actually sooo much fun to deep throat!! lol

lol yes it is I enjoy it very much! sigh......So what you doing later?? lol ;)

i wouldn't mind doing it with Ember ;)

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
I am telling you.... I am going to be announcing a contest here soon where 1 lucky fan gets to be a star in one of my next vids for my site.....lol...watch my twitter... and blog on my site...lol

lol yes it is I enjoy it very much! sigh......So what you doing later?? lol ;)

i wouldn't mind doing it with Ember ;)

I am telling you.... I am going to be announcing a contest here soon where 1 lucky fan gets to be a star in one of my next vids for my site.....lol...watch my twitter... and blog on my site...lol

Oh I will do that, just saw your sample vid from your site and Jesus Christ you are hot!!

I wanna be a winner!! lol :nanner:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 6100936, member: 297859"]he he he he, thx so much hun

My pleasure!! Will be keeping an eye out for that contest! hehehehehe!!