• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CUM here and get to know me

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
HI every, I hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend.

HI every, I hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend.

It's a whole lot better now than it was before this was posted. You have very lovely eyes - both sets of them. About your "lower set" of "eyes"............

I know that beautiful daughters almost never come from ugly mothers meaning your mother passed down her beauty to you. Did she also pass down her breast size to you because it is very rare for a flat chested mother to have a daughter with breast as big as yours?

Does your size limit what you can and want to do and if so - ever thought about reduction - maybe later in life?

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
It's a whole lot better now than it was before this was posted. You have very lovely eyes - both sets of them. About your "lower set" of "eyes"............

I know that beautiful daughters almost never come from ugly mothers meaning your mother passed down her beauty to you. Did she also pass down her breast size to you because it is very rare for a flat chested mother to have a daughter with breast as big as yours?

Does your size limit what you can and want to do and if so - ever thought about reduction - maybe later in life?

thank you for the compliments love, and yes my giant, luscious, perfect breast come from my mother's side and my father's side, can you believe that? WOW . Also they are still growing ;o) this baby girls have a mind of their own LoL...Im so used to carry them around all over the place that now it doesn't bother me at all. But sometimes they get frisky and when i am in a restaurant I have to rest them on top of the eating table hehehehe.

Ever had a Nipplegasm? An orgasm from someone just sucking on your nipples and nothing else? I'll guess.....YES - and that a Nipplegasm is very different than one from Oral or Vaginal sex

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 8872763, member: 945668"]All the time babe, it feels amazing, specially when i use my nipple pump. OMG! did i just said that?

You said that babe, and I would see you while you're using the nipple pump, I'm sure it's wonderfull

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
All the time babe, it feels amazing, specially when i use my nipple pump. OMG! did i just said that?

Like we always say on the Interweb, if we don't see pictures then it never happened.

And thanks for opening up the bio page. Nice story.