• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ctexsins Chelle 34FF

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
When did she stop working on her website? Is she active at all? :dunno:

That's a long story, that I might get around to some day for now my only activity is going to be here at freeones!! Sometimes life gets in the way and one has to take a step back and deal with what is most important at the time. I had to make some tough decisions relating to my former website and just how far I could go with my "career" in modeling. I took a pass on some great opportunities with some of the bigger names in the industry which even today as much fun as it would have been I don't regret my decisions.

The way I see it settling down to one place (freeones) is best for me at this time and I expect it will remain that way. I enjoy keeping in touch with those of you who follow me and believe that is the best thing for everyone. Much like any other profession fans are the ones that make us who we are and once we think we are bigger than out fan we soon find that our fans are few!! In this day and age the age old tradition of fan clubs and fan mail has taken a back seat to social media. To many famous people rely on their twitter and facebook pages as a way to prevent them from actually sitting down and responding personally to their fans!! I always do my best to acknowledge anyone who engages me in one way or another because at the end of the day I am just another person like you!!

XOXO,
Chelle

CtexsinsChelle

Hay guys and gals I put together a special album for you all for the Holiday season a little blast from the past featuring some shots from some of my older shoots. Plenty to see here and we have it listed at a great price over 200 photos for just 200 credits!! This is the first of two albums I will be posting this month like this and they will only be up through the month of December so get um while the getting is good!!

heres the direct link just make sure your picking the right album!!
http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links...photos/#!/3447

XOXO,
Chelle

CtexsinsChelle

When did they grow to a G cup? Was it a gradual thing or a sudden overnight breast explosion? ;)
well I had to get new bras so I would say it took about 6 month or so. Which suck for me cause my bras cost me about 80 buck each and I can only get them from two stores in my area.

Yes big boobs can get costly!! All my store sales gos to the bra fund!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.