• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crystal Mangum, Duke lacrosse accuser, convicted of murder

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest...gum-Duke-lacrosse-accuser-convicted-of-murder
11-23-13-Crystal-Mangum_full_380.jpg

aca0gb0t.gif
A TWO DOLLA HO
aca0gb0t.gif

The woman who falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of rape was convicted of second-degree murder Friday in the stabbing death of her boyfriend.

surprise.gif

When I was at UNC we used to rent a van and go to Durham and moon all the freaks and cheer sheet writers at Krzyzewskiville before the "Big Game". Obviously this young woman's life took a turn for the worse after she encountered those hapless dookies.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Where's the mainstream media on this? They were all over her false accusations.

Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to bail her out?

I guess this was not on the agenda. :facepalm:

sad that it took the death of somebody for this piece of shit to finally end up in jail
and I heard about it on the so-called mainstream media as soon as it happened dumbass remember Fox is the most watched news source in the country meaning they are the most mainstream media dick

Where's the mainstream media on this? They were all over her false accusations.

Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to bail her out?

I guess this was not on the agenda. :facepalm:

No one's eyes for the vultures to pluck out. Those characters exploit and profit from their people's misery all the while giving them an excuse to fail while they succeed. Some folks don't know when they've been turned out.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.” - Booker T. Washington

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.” - Booker T. Washington

Excellent post, sir.

Did any of the liberals who conducted a witch hunt against the Duke lacrosse players lose their jobs? Or even apologize?

Liberals like to hold everyone accountable but their own. Unless they do something that's not politically correct.

Did any of the liberals who conducted a witch hunt against the Duke lacrosse players lose their jobs? Or even apologize?

Liberals like to hold everyone accountable but their own. Unless they do something that's not politically correct.

Jesse Jackson left and took his race-baiting extortion carnival to the next town.

clown-jesse-jackson.jpg

To my knowledge they never made an official apology. Several professors and administrative staff signed a letter condemning the LAX team. This was a circus from the start. Mike Nifong was using this to further his political ambitions. Had it gone the other way that scumbag may very well be the NC AG or governor right now. Glad he was disbarred and rightfully so.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
:2offtopic

This brings back memories of the Tawana Brawley incident. Similar story. Black girl falsely accuses white guys of rape. Though in this case, they were cops not lacrosse players. And the DA in this case, Stephen Pagones, won a $345,000 award after he brought suit against Alton Maddox, C. Vernon Mason, and the Rev. Al Sharpton (Brawley's attorneys and her advisor). Tawana Brawley, herself, was also sued by Mr. Pagones. The court did award Mr. Pagones $185,000 against her for defamation of character.

:2offtopic

This brings back memories of the Tawana Brawley incident. Similar story. Black girl falsely accuses white guys of rape. Though in this case, they were cops not lacrosse players. And the DA in this case, Stephen Pagones, won a $345,000 award after he brought suit against Alton Maddox, C. Vernon Mason, and the Rev. Al Sharpton (Brawley's attorneys and her advisor). Tawana Brawley, herself, was also sued by Mr. Pagones. The court did award Mr. Pagones $185,000 against her for defamation of character.

I wonder how much he's collected from that judgement?