• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Crack versus Pot! lol

I don't advocate the use of either, but this is pretty funny!!! lol :D :1orglaugh :rofl:

potadvert0zr4yb.jpg

Have Crack almost have a heart attack.
Have Pot eat to much and have a heart attack in the end.
So I'd say both are bad for you.
But you last longer with pot LOL
Nice find NF:thumbsup:

Yeah, I like how they added the D.A.R.E. logo on the bottom.....I always hated them the State Patrol officer would come to our class and make us do worksheets and crap about drugs.

foxycougar said:
Yeah, I like how they added the D.A.R.E. logo on the bottom.....I always hated them the State Patrol officer would come to our class and make us do worksheets and crap about drugs.

I hated the one that came to our class to, what a fat bastard. I always wondered what he would do if he had to stop a dangerous criminal instead of just writing speeding tickets all day.

Here's an interesting thought, did it occur to anyone that there wouldn't be a "problem" if they weren't "illegal". It's the forbidden fruit syndrome, just like prohibition, take it away and people want it more and more and more and more
take the "thrill" away and it you watch how the demand drops for garbage like that...

just my :2 cents:

I'm not so sure about "legalize it and it's not a problem" types of scenarios. Perhaps our Dutch friends can chime in on that issue best. Crime certainly seems to go down when street drugs are regulated, taxed, and tolerated. However, dependency, medical issues, and social costs remain.

Another thing - candy, fatty foods, unhealthy foods are completely legal, and the leading causes of death (I believe) are still heart disease, cancer, and increasingly, obesity. Just because something is legal and freely available doesn't make it more healthy or good for you, or society. Obesity is a huge problem. I know several people who, unlike alcohol or street drugs, are addicted to food. They "medicate" by overeating. And it's going to kill them. One of my best buddies weighs in at over 400 pounds (200 kilos or so). He's 32, and he'll be lucky if he hits 35-40. It pains me, but I understand his addiction. After all, you can't stop eating...you have to eat to live, unlike drugs, which are often recreational-only.

Anyway, I didn't intend for this to be a discussion about legalization of drugs or addictions... I jsut thought it was a funny pic. Pot DOES make you hungry as hell. lol

4G63

Closed Account
I advocate the use of the later. But in moderation only. If you smoke an ounce a week, you have a problem and your killing your respitory system.