• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Country Sex

DOA83CLOSER

Banned
GIRLS FIRST TIME WITH THE BAT

I was also somewhat fearful of losing my virginity with the stories of the pain and bleeding and girls who were emotional wrecks for months afterward over the act with its moral implications and such. I even heard of two girls who got pregnant on there initial sexual outing. One girl said the condom slipped off and she had to dig it out of her self when they were done with what turned out to be a short intercourse act as the boy let go immediately after stealing her virginity. She was for some sex with this hunky guy but a little concerned as he was drunk and 3 years older. They started spooning and kissing. Her hormones were in control and she was not as she let him rub his penis over her labia lips and clit to arouse her. She said she was not ready for intercourse and only wanted forplay that night with partial vaginal entry. She was hoping to get aroused so she could be passionate in sucking his manhood. He agreed and both started by kissing and feeling each other up. She agreed to a bj and partial penetration/rubbing by his penis IF- he did not break her hymen. The boy who was, she thought, very caring put his bulbous head of his manhood against her vagina and started to enter and stretch her hymen. She backed away a little but he was drunk and later continued pushing against her virginity. All of a sudden he ejaculated fell forward in to her rupturing her hymen and causing a lot of blood to flow out over their pelvic areas. The boy said he had to go after he returned from the bathroom and the time from there tearing their clothes off each other till he left was 12 minutes. This girl did not have sex for a years due to this immature boy and his behavior toward her and she knew she made a mistake losing her cherry to this boy who did not care for her in the end. They were not supposed to go all the way as they were not ready yet on an emotional level. There hormone driven lustful coupling was a mistake. The pregnancy she told me about that was from that one night together and she mis-carried along the way. She was an emotional mess.

Best friends Virgin sex
My best friend said her lovers penis was about 10 inches in length and about the diameter of a large tooth paste tube when she stroked its head and it grew to fully erect proportions. (LIKE A BASEBALL BAT) She said she liked to suck on its bulbous head and learned when he was about to release his load even when he did not warn her. She liked his saltiness and she found out it aroused her even more. Her boyfriend liked to pinch her erect pointy nipples and play with her clit.

My girl friend said in losing her virginity at the beginning he was on the bottom and with her on top she would slowly lowered her self over his waiting erection only to be stopped short of full penetration by her hymen and some pain. She had applied a spermicidal jell lubricant and she rolled a condom over his manhood. She said he was patient and did not thrust or rush her at all so they laid there listening to each others heavy breathing and soon she was dripping blood with a partially torn hymen as he was not fully inside. As she trusted the boy who was in the process of taking her virginity she laid down and let him mount her with him on top. My friend said she spread her legs and told him to make a quick thrust at a time of his choosing to finish the job. My friend said she felt dizzy and weak in the legs as he plunged inside and a feeling of tingling over took her body. My friend said she fell asleep or passed out ony to be awakened by him entering her vagina again with repeated thrusting and his heavy breathing she said she could not move much except squirm a little.She urged him on not knowing if her hyman was completely torn away or not.

She wanted, with her last desire, to lose her virginity now with him, as her lover. The spine tingling feeling returned and she shook with pleasure and she said to shove it in all the way. He had tied her up, gagged her with a hankercheif and was pinning her down with his large hands. She felt him cum inside her pussy and he immediately withdrew his member and shot a few shots of cum on her tummy. OOPS was the first words out of my friends mouth after he ejaculated. She noticed the condoms and only one missing and knew immediately he had not protected her. My friend did not like being tied up but appreciated the experimental nature and surprise in the boy she would remember for the rest of her life. She said that the condoms do no good unless he wore them and he untied her and felt bad over his bad judgement but said he was overcome with her sexiness, moaning and the smells of sex in the room. He had apparently watched my girl friend lying on her back face up sleeping for half and hour wondering what to do after having taken her cherry. He said he had watched her heaving chest as she breathed and liked the erect nipples sticking up. He apparently felt overwhelmed and inexperienced in forgetting the condoms.
They learned about each others bodies and were ready for the event as he had condoms and she even used a spermicide jell. What caused her to be nick named “preggers” was that while she was asleep, he cleaned her up, as her vagina was a bloddy mess and he showered and removed the condom. He forgot to protect my friend by forgetting to roll a new condom over his shaft. My girl friend said this normally trustworthy boy who she loved and really respected as a caring person who was gentle as could be with her simply let his animal hormone lust run afoul and he forgot the 3 count box of condoms by the bed. She said he was inexperienced in dealing with his emotions after sex and somehow changed after he was “experienced” with the ways of girls. My girl friend had an abortion as she did get knocked up by this inexperienced boy but she still felt good losing her virginity to him even with the turmoil over carrying his child for a short time. In later years she craved his cock as future lovers never measured up to his size and ability to stretch her vagina and give her that full feeling of a well endowed man.
When word got to me I fantasized and actually got a chance to make love to her boyfriend a year later after she had moved away to Ireland.

First time sex and drunken bath

The first time we spoke, during a late-night dance event, I knew he'd be the first boy to fuck me. We had a few dates where we felt each other up and teased each other. I would grab his penis and stroke it all over and rub his shaved balls and finger the indented area around the bulbous penis head until he was fully erect. He would finger and suck on my vagina and clitoris until I was very moist. We would dry hump together until we could not stand it any more and we were breathing very heavy and covered with sweat. We did not go all the way as I was still afraid.
:sheep::vodkazvictim::yoda::dunno::drool2::flaccid::cthulhu::suicide::):brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::dunno::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::vodkazvictim::vodkazvictim::vodkazvictim:
Despite that initial certainty, I almost ruined my chances by forcing him to wait so long before I gave my concent to have intercourse. I went over to his apartment with two bottles of cheap red wine. While sitting on the small single bed on the night I chose to lose my virginity, I drank my way through the first bottle in twenty minutes. It didn't stay down too long. As we started to fool around he was fingering my vagina while I was still dressed in baggy short pants and I sprayed vomit over all of his most prized possessions. Red vomit flowed onto his record collection, his movie collection — I hit all the collections. He and two of his helpful room mates who were called, carried me into the bathtub and hosed me down. Horrifically, throughout this group cleaning, I kept trying to seduce him. I woke up early in the morning, warm and dry, wearing boxer shorts. Humiliated, I decided to skip the alcohol on my next attempt.

When it did happen a week or so later, there was no alcohol involved. Neil Diamond played at medium volume on the record player, the lights were low, and his blankets were orange and brown. I arrived in my black bikini, shorts and tight t-shirt and he had only some gym shorts on exposing his firm strong chest and chiseled abs. I started by pulling down the shorts to expose a flaccid penis. He said he had just been swimming and pulled me closer for a very tight hug as he partially removed my shorts and felt my butt cheeks. I removed my shirt and reached for his manhood but he held be back with his hands and pushed me on the bed forcefully on my back and ripped the bikini bottom off. He fell on top of me and pinned me down with his body weight so I could hardly move.

:eek:I spread my legs and he fingered my vagina and clitoris. Soon he was rubbing a fairly well developed erection all over my labia lips and clitoris and I was getting moist. He proceeded to enter my vagina and pressed against my hymen. I suddenly felt cold and started to shake and tremble a little so he withdrew his penis head and told me to relax as he would wait for the right time to enter me. I started to massage his back and he lifted off me to suckle my breasts and bring my nipples to attention. He rubbed my pelvis and tummy and put his weight on me again and in a missionary position he was again pushing his manhood against my hymen all of a sudden he was inside me all the way and I felt a warm moist feeling around my vagina and a sudden jolt of pain up my spine that was replaced my my lightheadedness and and giddy buzzing feeling all over my body. He left his manhood buried in my vagina and did not stroke in and out. He put his arms around me in a hugging position and I was clawing his lower back. I wrapped my legs around my lover and I felt his penis getting bigger and throbbing.

As it was he tried to stroke a few times but my hold on him kept him inside fully and soon I felt his cum hit my insides as his penis spasmed and grew soft in me. He and I drifted off to sleep in each others arms interlocked in a love embrace. We had sex twice more during the night I was now a woman and de flowered by a boy I liked who was sensitive to my needs when I was afraid and was man enough to calm be down and reassure me that all would be alright. He taught me a lot about my body and about his body and how to please a man in ways many men are unaware of. I was with Ted for 6 months and never had sex again with him after our relationship ended but I remember the lessons he taught me.