• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could you gangbang a woman with another male friend?

CherylFan

Closed Account
No, don`t think so. As other have said, wouldn`t want any knob touching or sloppy seconds, but I am turned on watching gangbangs especially where the girl is really into it and cumming a lot herself.

Would love to share a woman,
however I actually want the knobs touching, sloppy seconds, licking her while friend is fucking her. I also like it where the girl is really into it and cumming a lot herself.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I wouldn't, because the image of a buddies O-face would creep me the fuck out. No Devils threeway for me.

It's not something I would do if I could avoid it, but if I were given a choice between:

A) Have a MMF threesome with a really hot girl
B) Not have sex with her at all

I would definitely choose option A. I figure that I'd probably be able to focus on the woman and tune out the other guy.

It's not something I would do if I could avoid it, but if I were given a choice between:
A) Have a MMF threesome with a really hot girl
B) Not have sex with her at all
I would definitely choose option A. I figure that I'd probably be able to focus on the woman and tune out the other guy.
That's exactly what most guys do. Yeah, there probably are a few bi-guys out there that enjoy the male too. But most of us guys are so about the gal that we don't even notice the other guy.

Gasp, some even enjoy the added friction during a DP because they focus on the woman's skin in between, not the other cock.

Why yes, it would be fun. To see the woman so pleased, so stimulated and full up. Very special. Of course the there is the added DP friction pleasure, and perhaps few opportunities to sexually experiment! ;)

Nope. I have a problem with being naked in front of more than one person. I even get embarrassed when I go to the gym and start thrashing one out in the shower in front of all the other blokes.

Just me on that one?

Right kind of girl. Right kind of guy. Absolutely.

There is nothing gay about two guys enjoying a woman at the same time or the enjoyment of watching a woman enjoying herself.

would do it but not with a male friend, would have to be unknown to me.

I feel the same way. A buddy of mine always said he wanted to double up on a chick with me. I had no desire to see him in a sexual situation so I passed. It would be better if it were a stranger or the right kind of buddy.

have done it several times

it is awesome

all you have to do is completely ignore the guy and dont freak out if your sack touches his