• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could you gangbang a woman with another male friend?

I know I couldn't!!! I'd have to stand outside the door until he finished and let him tag me in...

But, what I couldn't do, the next man could....so, could you?

DP a woman. One person fucking in the ass and the other in the pussy? Could you do that?
smile.gif

smile.gif

I don't even really enjoy watching it, let alone try and do it. I don't want my tallywhacker anywhere near another guys'. For those that are cool with it, right on.....I just could not bring myself to oblige.

I think I could, I mean...yeah i know its kinda akward, but its not like i would look at his penis all the time and be embarassed, we just wanna have a good time, fuck this bitch, having something to talk and laugh about later, like good friends. So, if in the right mood, I would. In fact, a friend of mine with whom I often went to discos asked me (more hypothetical) if I would fuck a girl with him if she wants a threeway and I said yes.

☼LEGIT☼
This could easily happen with anyone. Just need the right circumstances.

Your out with a couple of your guy friends drinking. It's a real sausage fest and your all horny. You come across a nice looking women. It's either you share or everyone gets cock blocked.

Personally though, I think this would be very degrading for a women. Just to be treated like a piece of meat.

Personally though, I think this would be very degrading for a women. Just to be treated like a piece of meat.

Not necessarily....

I've known women that HAVE wanted a MMF threeway. I know this because I have done it.

It's not really a big deal unless the other dude wants to "high-five" like some douchebag frat-boy. Or if the other guy giggles like he's just seen "boobies" for the first time.

Although, it's not as wonderful for the 2 guys, the women that WANT this, really seem to enjoy it.

:dunno: Oh well.

Facetious

Moderated
Actually, I have my sights set or more important priorities, like how a nation
can possibly survive given the current circumstances. OTOH,

Oh, sure when I was carefree young un, twenty something, oh yeah, I used to ponder this stuff and ya gotta sorta be ready for reality bro, 'cause the opportunity just might unexpectedly present itself - you'll be all liquored up at a party and outta thin air some svelty tramp will come to the plate and start tuggin' away at your guys' (you and your friends') cocks ! That's where you make the judgement call . . . will she look good a 08 hundred the next morning ? If yes, grab her and get the hell out of there and ditch ! Who needs the other dick, alright ? get over it ! I'm not in the sharin' mood. Mine - Mine . . all MINE ! :laugh: :thefinger flylicker

I think that it requires at least 4 people to constitute as a gang bang. otherwise, it's just a three-way.

also, it makes at least one of the guys gay. it's up to you to figure out which one.

As long as we are at each end and not working close together. If it does then, as soon as the ball sacs touch, then the woman has to leave and it becomes a fight to the death like Thunderdome. 2 men enter and 1 man leaves.

nah i don't think so :confused: