• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Could The World Have Done Without Bethenny Frankel Or Is She Essential For Our Very Survival?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
"When television is good, nothing — not the theater, not the magazines or newspapers — nothing is better. But when television is bad, nothing is worse. I invite each of you to sit down in front of your television set when your station goes on the air and stay there for a day without a book, without a magazine, without a newspaper, without a profit and loss sheet or a rating book to distract you. Keep your eyes glued to that set until the station signs off. I can assure you that what you will observe is a vast wasteland."

Those were the words spoken by FCC Chairman Newton Minow in 1961. I wonder what that old fart thinks about it today since later in his speech he said;

"Television and all who participate in it are jointly accountable to the American public for respect for the special needs of children, for community responsibility, for the advancement of education and culture, for the acceptability of the program materials chosen, for decency and decorum in production, and for propriety in advertising. This responsibility cannot be discharged by any given group of programs, but can be discharged only through the highest standards of respect for the American home, applied to every moment of every program presented by television. Program materials should enlarge the horizons of the viewer, provide him with wholesome entertainment, afford helpful stimulation, and remind him of the responsibilities which the citizen has toward his society."

And no Rey, I ain't gonna spoil the ending of that show for others.

I downloaded an app called Vidora the other day. It's supposed to use my likes and dislikes and go out into the world of television and movies (including streaming, subscription services and free over the air) and develop recommendations for me. The catch is, I have to pick 10 shows or movies from the list it gives me. On my own, I can pick 10 shows and movies pretty easily. But not from the list of crap that it gave me. By forcing myself, I think I got to 5 and then I gave up. Do I like Friends, Sex in the City or Desperate Housewives? I'm not a female, gay or stupid, so NONE is my answer. And I think my least favorite actor of all time (Adam Sandler) was in at least 25% of the movie choices.

I just deleted Vidora a few minutes ago. I have another one called Luma. I think it's supposed to do the same thing. I haven't tried it yet. But if it gives me a list filled with reality shows, dim-witted comedies and rom-coms that you couldn't pay me to watch, I'll delete it too. We have tablets that are more powerful than desktops were 15 years ago and they still can't find a way to effectively recommend shows that people want to watch?! Come on! :hairpull:

I will find a way to get things I'll enjoy watching though. I'll do it if it even if it kills me. Someone on another site has turned me onto jailbreaking an Apple TV and downloading something that'll allow me to find and watch even shows from overseas. Even if I have to deal with subtitles, I could deal with some good period and historical dramas. But if there is ever an episode of HouseWhores where Bethenny Frankenstein dies in a fiery car crash or gets bitten by a rabid dog (the dog would probably die from biting her), I will watch that. Hell, I'll DVR it and put it on a continuous loop! :nanner:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Could the world have done without Bethenny Frankel? Considering it basically has for a few billion years, yes.

Can it continue on without Bethenny Frankel once she inevitably dies of drug use or in a car accident? Tell me who she is first and then maybe I can answer that.

Philbert

Banned
This is all you ever need to know about who Ms Frankel is...at least she isn't afeared of Amarosa.:)
:D

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Nice clip Phil. Let's put 2 women on TV and have them try to explain their relevance. Add Tila Tequila and we have a pay-per-view event.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Nice clip Phil. Let's put 2 women on TV and have them try to explain their relevance. Add Tila Tequila and we have a pay-per-view event.

C'mon Bob, you as a Thoroughbred guy, should have respect for the great Bobby Frankel's daughter.

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
I liked her in RHONY but her own show kinda sucked and I more felt back for the way she treated her husband at the time who is divorcing her now (don't blame him!)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I liked her in RHONY but her own show kinda sucked and I more felt back for the way she treated her husband at the time who is divorcing her now (don't blame him!)

From a fella's perspective I don't know why anyone would want to share their life with such an aggravating and annoying person. She seems like someone you would shine on or avoid completely.

tumblr_m4witeRzKM1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I think I can bring my ex-wife back to the table exploring my Real Jew Bitches Of Staten Island series.

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
From a fella's perspective I don't know why anyone would want to share their life with such an aggravating and annoying person. She seems like someone you would shine on or avoid completely.

tumblr_m4witeRzKM1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

she really is a strong personality, it for seems like its hard for her to focus on anyone but herself.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I've seen Amarosa heel it up on a Wendy Williams clip once. This deal looked like a deathmatch between 2 Gila Monsters.

gila2.jpg
Gila_Warning.jpg
That skeezer aint got shit for the pride of the Monmouth County, NJ, Wendy Williams.

Is it only me or would anyone else climb on a ladder and fuck Wendy til she fell over?
Word up!
wendy-williams-peta-horiz-e1354148598189.jpg

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Bethenny, Oprah and Couric are gone. That's a good start.

Now all the doctor shows, Ellen and Judge Judy should go.

Dr Phil and Oprah's channel need to go as well.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Bethenny, Oprah, and Couric are gone. That's a good start.

Now all the doctor shows, Ellen, and Judge Judy should go.

Dr Phil and Oprah's channel need to go as well.
Wrong.

Ellen has her own show and production company while Bethenny and Couric have their own shows and Oprah has her own fucking network, fer chrissakes!

But I do agree, Dr. Phil needs to jump off a bridge and pull that Dr. Oz cunt with him too.

They can debate the suicide rate and what we can do to stop it, on the way down. :facepalm:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Wrong.

Ellen has her own show and production company while Bethenny and Couric have their own shows and Oprah has her own fucking network, fer chrissakes!

But I do agree, Dr. Phil needs to jump off a bridge and pull that Dr. Oz cunt with him too.

They can debate the suicide rate and what we can do to stop it, on the way down. :facepalm:

No, Ellen needs to go away.

Bethenny and Couric are cancelled.

Oprah's channel needs to go away.

Reread what I said.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
No, Ellen needs to go away.

Bethenny and Couric are cancelled.

Oprah's channel needs to go away.

Reread what I said.

No.
:tongue: :cupcake: