• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cotdamn! President Trump Is Stoopid AF

Trump Thinks Putin’s Attack on ‘Western-Style Liberalism’ Was About California

Liberal democracy appears increasingly in the balance around the Western world, but the president of the United States doesn’t seem to even know what it is. Neither does he seem to grasp what “busing” means.

President Trump held a lengthy news conference Saturday in Osaka, Japan, during which he displayed his apparent ignorance of some very basic political terms and historical concepts.

When asked about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s comments saying Western-style liberalism was “obsolete,” Trump apparently thought this term literally referred to the western United States and American liberals.

NEW YORK TIMES’S PETER BAKER: His comments to the Financial Times right before arriving here was that Western-style liberalism is obsolete. I know you probably--

TRUMP: Well, I mean he may feel that way. He’s sees what’s going on, I guess, if you look at what’s happening in Los Angeles, where it’s so sad to look, and what’s happening in San Francisco and a couple of other cities, which are run by an extraordinary group of liberal people. I don’t know what they’re thinking, but he does see things that are happening in the United States that would probably preclude him from saying how wonderful it is. At the same time, he congratulated me, as every other leader of every other country did for what we’ve done economically, because we probably have the strongest economy we’ve ever had, and that’s a real positive. But I’m very embarrassed by what I see in some of our cities, where the politicians are either afraid to do something about it, or they think it’s votes or I don’t know what. Peter, I don’t know what they’re thinking. But when you look at Los Angeles, when you look at San Francisco, when you look at some of the other cities — and not a lot, not a lot — but you don’t want it to spread. And at a certain point, I think the federal government maybe has to get involved. We can’t let that continue to happen to our cities.

Democratic liberalism, of course, does not refer to the western United States, but rather the Western world — which generally includes the United States and much of Europe. And liberalism is a political theory that values the freedom of the individual. That term has come to be associated with left-leaning American politicians and political activists, but some right-leaning political thinkers still claim the term as their own.

That wasn’t his only flub on a very basic political term, though. In another portion of the news conference, he was asked about an exchange in Thursday night’s portion of the first Democratic presidential debate over busing. Trump, yet again, didn’t seem to understand what the term meant:

ABC NEWS’S JONATHAN KARL: I’m sure you saw the exchange between Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on the issue of federal busing — federally mandated busing. Biden thought that was a bad policy; he tried to stop it. Kamala Harris said it was an important part of desegregation, including in her own experience. Where do you stand on that issue of federally mandated busing?

TRUMP: First of all, before we get into that, I thought that she was given too much credit. ... And as far as that, I will tell you in about four weeks, because we’re coming out with a certain policy that’s going to be very interesting and very surprising, I think, to a lot of people. Jennifer, do you have a question?

So Trump is going to come out with a policy on federally mandated busing ... in 2019? After that odd answer and given Trump’s apparent desire to quickly move on from the issue, NBC News’s Kristen Welker followed up on it later:

WELKER: I just wanted to follow up on the question about busing. Do you see it as a viable way of integrating schools. Does that relate to the policy that you’re —

TRUMP: Well, that’s something that they’ve done for a long period of time. You know, there aren’t that many ways you’re going to get people to schools. So this is something that’s been done. In some cases, it’s been done with a hammer instead of a velvet glove. And, you know, that’s part of it.. But this has been certainly a thing that’s been used over the — I think if Vice President Biden had answered the question somewhat differently, it would have been a different result. Because they really did hit him hard on that one. But it is certainly a primary method of getting people to schools.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...full-display-overseas/?utm_term=.74ff7a64ebdf

So this dumbass thinks that a) "Western style liberalism" means liberals on the west coast of the U.S and b) that busing means the yellow school bus that picks up your kid on the corner and takes them to school. Damn this boy stoopid as hell

Trump is stupid.
Other news : Water is wet.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
He's by far the best actor we've had yet. Even better than Barry.

tumblr_n4x34f36v61qeenmqo5_250.gif

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
He's by far the best actor we've had yet. Even better than Barry.

You were all on the Trump train, but now you say he's, "just an actor".

You just feel specially bamboozled, at least the Trumptards still supporting

him still believe in him.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
We're gonna go through this again?
I was always skeptical of Trump pre election and I stated so throughout. I feel a little bamboozled only because I had a slight hope he may be real prior to around March of 2017.

I was glad they didn't give it to Hiliary. I now realize that they actually did all along. Same shit, different actor.

At this point if anybody who believes any of this stuff isn't a complete scripted show are no different then the people who think you can get shot point blank in the head and do CNN smiley interviews all day and night. Their brains are not working properly.

So can we not bring up the fact that I was for Trump over Clinton in the last election? I have explained that in detail many many times.

The elections are fake, the mass killings you believe in are fake, and everything they tell you in the news via the US GOV is a scripted show.
And Trump, like Soetoro, is an actor with no power at all.

The Trumptards you mention. Yes they have one of these
stuck in their asses right now which is distracting them from reality.
il_340x270.1329541290_18tb.jpg

The day they get it removed they will snap out of it like someone who was under hypnosis. Their 1st words will be, " Wha' happened?". Followed by "My asshole feel funny".
......."My asshole feel funny".

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Doesn't matter what anyone believed at some point. What matters is:

You know him for what he is, and you are willing to step up and act. That means, make your system work, finally. Organize. Clean that swamp, but don't shove in new alligators

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
You are correct Sup.
But what can I do? I'm just one person.
I was being sarcastic. But you are correct.

We can't do anything about our political systems, our governments.
They have got us in every possible way. I really believe the people have no power at all at this point in time.
I think the best thing for any of us to do is what I'm doing, which is to not believe any of it.
Understand it is all a show, its fake, and the elections are corrupt. Don't believe a word they say and be very open about it. Say it. Spread it.

If the majority of people felt this way then maybe The People would have power once again.
But I'm sure they have a plan in place for that possibility and it probably includes some very nasty things.

But as long as the majority continues to be so gullible we will continue to be powerless.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Oh, but you can. It's just never going to be an oveernight change. It is the LONG haul.

You can use your ability to agitate to get together with others, and get organized, and keep going. That is where the real work is, you have to do it every week, and grow your organisation.

I believe in you

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
We're gonna go through this again?
I was always skeptical of Trump pre election and I stated so throughout. I feel a little bamboozled only because I had a slight hope he may be real prior to around March of 2017.

I was glad they didn't give it to Hiliary. I now realize that they actually did all along. Same shit, different actor.

At this point if anybody who believes any of this stuff isn't a complete scripted show are no different then the people who think you can get shot point blank in the head and do CNN smiley interviews all day and night. Their brains are not working properly.

So can we not bring up the fact that I was for Trump over Clinton in the last election? I have explained that in detail many many times.

The elections are fake, the mass killings you believe in are fake, and everything they tell you in the news via the US GOV is a scripted show.
And Trump, like Soetoro, is an actor with no power at all.

The Trumptards you mention. Yes they have one of these
stuck in their asses right now which is distracting them from reality.
il_340x270.1329541290_18tb.jpg

The day they get it removed they will snap out of it like someone who was under hypnosis. Their 1st words will be, " Wha' happened?". Followed by "My asshole feel funny".
......."My asshole feel funny".

Tell you what, Meester, I like you, and even though we don't see eye-to-eye on a lot of shit, I don't think you're nuts.

What will keep me from reminding you that you both supported and voted for Trump is for you to be more vocal on this forum
about what a shill the Republican party has become to swallow Trump's jizz.

And don't put it in a Hillary/Democrats Are Bad sandwich, i.e., "They're ALL ___________."

You go all-out against Trump the way you do against your other pet crusades and I will never mention how hard you marched for Trump again. Do we have an accord? Arrr.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
https://time.com/5620936/donald-trump-revolutionary-war-airports/

I guess the latest thing would be his comments about the Army taking over the airports during the Revolutionary War.

And, in classic trumpist style, he blamed it on the teleprompter, shooting himself even better in the foot by then turning around next sentence boasting he remembered the speech very well.

What does it say about people who idolize a cretin? (I admit, this is a rhetorical question)