• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Cosplay Fans! Chat with Cosplayer Amber Sonata on Saturday the 21st at 10:30am PST!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

As everyone knows, I'm a gamer nerd. Not only do I do a lot of PC gaming, but I'm also a DM, like dressing up and running around the forest beating on people with foam weaponry, and of course I absolutely adore cosplay.

Well, my friends over at www.Cosfans.com have extended a very special invitation to myself as well as everyone here at FreeOnes to join the very first edition of Cosfans Live which is hosted by cosplayer Amber Sonata.

- Are you a performer that's always wanted to try cosplay? Sign up (free) and ask Amber how to get started!
- Are you an amateur cosplayer? Get tips and tricks! Especially if you want to make cosplay sexy!
- Are you a fan of Overwatch? You can see Amber dressed as her favorite character!
- Are you a fan of cosplay in general and have questions? Come on and ask an expert!

Everyone is welcome and, as a thank you for attending you will get $15 in credit to spend on your favorite Cosplay Star on www.cosfans.com!

When: Saturday, April 21 at 10:30am PST
Where: https://live.cosfans.com/
Host: Amber Sonata

Oh, and I'm working on getting Amber over here to chit chat with you guys. ;-)

Last edited:
Hmm. Interesting. I do enjoy cosplay...

Will there be cookies and refreshments?

Petra

Hmm. Interesting. I do enjoy cosplay...

Will there be cookies and refreshments?

Probably. ;-) You should sign up. I mean, worse that happens if you accidentally sleep in you get $15 to spend on a cosplay video.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 10158358, member: 114093"]I'm also a DM, like dressing up and running around the forest beating on people with foam weaponry

25950831e607cc98d6b0a7766eb8c635e7d0b547.gif

Petra