• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Conservative politicians are needed

1. When the politicians only think about the well-being of the inhabitants of other countries

2. When people graduate from school but can't read or write

3. When judges give such judgments that criminals do not end up in prison

4. When it is easier to live on social benefits than to go to work

5. When decision makers who promote climate hysteria fly to meetings

6. When freedom of expression is reduced

7. When rich members of the elite pretend to be left-wing

8. When the price of gasoline is so high that ordinary people cannot use their cars

9. When historical works of art are destroyed

10. When people lose their jobs because they have written something on Facebook

Amen

Quotation-Ronald-Reagan-Live-simply-love-generously-care-deeply-speak-kindly-leave-the-37-64-11.jpg

I love that Reagan quote, let's see how Trump lives by that

Live simply : Trump loves money and luxuary stuff, despise poverty
Love generously : Trump brags about how little taxes he pays. Taxes s what funds police, social services, military, etc... things that benefits to all americans. He prefers to give his fellow billionaires tax breaks.
Care deeply : Trump cares about him only
Speak kindly : Trump is quick to insult anyone he doesn't like, anyone who doesn't fully endorse everyhing he doesq or says.
Leave the rest ot God : Trump is not a religious perosn, he can't event pretend to be one. He isn't ven able to name one bible story he likes.

I love that Reagan quote, let's see how Trump lives by that

Live simply : Trump loves money and luxuary stuff, despise poverty
Love generously : Trump brags about how little taxes he pays. Taxes s what funds police, social services, military, etc... things that benefits to all americans. He prefers to give his fellow billionaires tax breaks.
Care deeply : Trump cares about him only
Speak kindly : Trump is quick to insult anyone he doesn't like, anyone who doesn't fully endorse everyhing he doesq or says.
Leave the rest ot God : Trump is not a religious perosn, he can't event pretend to be one. He isn't ven able to name one bible story he likes.

-It would be strange if a millionaire like Donald Trump would live in a miserable rental house

-Tax matters are so complex that ordinary people do not understand them

-"George Bush doesn’t care about black people."

"President Trump cares about the way black people feel about him.”

(Kanye West)

-It's great that presidents can also directly say what they think and when Trump insult someone the target is always some pampered elite member who first criticized him.

-
cl17ttzjvnnvnruercvs.jpg

(Faith leaders praying with President Donald Trump in the White House on Sept. 1, 2017)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
ass-air believes Trump is conservative. :1orglaugh

Trump is a con-man and conservatives are his mark.

ass-air believes Trump is conservative. :1orglaugh

Trump is a con-man and conservatives are his mark.

You're a person who hates America and Americans, so it's no wonder you hate Trump too. :1orglaugh

Ps. May Allah be with you.

xfire

ADMIN EDIT: I did a bad bad thing and apologized.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Come on, assari. What is this? You do not believe a single word of the posts you make, especially in this thread. This is Flaming and trolling in its purest form, trying to get us mad at you.

I pity you, how shallow must your days be, that you have to resort to this "fun".

You don't deserve an answer to this thread.

Come on, assari. What is this? You do not believe a single word of the posts you make, especially in this thread. This is Flaming and trolling in its purest form, trying to get us mad at you.

I pity you, how shallow must your days be, that you have to resort to this "fun".

You don't deserve an answer to this thread.

So you mean you, Johan and X-Fire.

There are thousands of conservative members here and they like such threads!

xfire

I shouldn't have taken your bait, assari, I reported my own post, so hopefully it will be removed and I can avoid an infraction because I let my temper get the best of me. Thanks Supa, I appreciate your calmer demeanor!

I shouldn't have taken your bait, assari, I reported my own post, so hopefully it will be removed and I can avoid an infraction because I let my temper get the best of me. Thanks Supa, I appreciate your calmer demeanor!

I don't report to the supervisors when someone insults me, so you can say directly what you think.

xfire

I don't report to the supervisors when someone insults me, so you can say directly what you think.

Doesn't matter whether you report it or not, I was out of line, my apologies. I do hope you reconsider the next time you're inclined to accuse me of hating my own country.

1. When the politicians only think about the well-being of the inhabitants of other countries

2. When people graduate from school but can't read or write

3. When judges give such judgments that criminals do not end up in prison

4. When it is easier to live on social benefits than to go to work

5. When decision makers who promote climate hysteria fly to meetings

6. When freedom of expression is reduced

7. When rich members of the elite pretend to be left-wing

8. When the price of gasoline is so high that ordinary people cannot use their cars

9. When historical works of art are destroyed

10. When people lose their jobs because they have written something on Facebook

Amen

Quotation-Ronald-Reagan-Live-simply-love-generously-care-deeply-speak-kindly-leave-the-37-64-11.jpg

Whom ever actually wrote that quote for the great hype fooled you all.

-It would be strange if a millionaire like Donald Trump would live in a miserable rental house
You don't have to be poor to live simply Being rich doesn't mean you need to flaunt how rich you are.

-Tax matters are so complex that ordinary people do not understand them
Assuming it's right, assuming only smart people understand tax rules 1) Not paying taxes may makes you smart but it certainly not make you generous. Knowing tax rules and still choosing to pay your fair chshare of taxes makes you generous.

-"George Bush doesn’t care about black people."
"President Trump cares about the way black people feel about him.”
(Kanye West)
Exactly : Trump cares about how black folks feel about HIM. As usual, Trump care only about HIMSELF, about how people feel about HIM. He doesn't give a shit about how people feel about themselves, about their job, their live, etc.

-It's great that presidents can also directly say what they think and when Trump insult someone the target is always some pampered elite member who first criticized him
So criticizing Trump is worthy of being insulted in return ? Even if the critics are true, like what happened with Dorian, Alabama, CNN etc. ?

-
cl17ttzjvnnvnruercvs.jpg

(Faith leaders praying with President Donald Trump in the White House on Sept. 1, 2017)
He's obviously faking it.

So you mean you, Johan and X-Fire.
You know it's more than just us three, you know we're just the tip of the iceberg, you know we're just some kind of spoke-persons representing the thousands of board-members who know you for what you are : a troll and a fool.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The same thousands of people who are afraid to write their opinions online because they could lose their jobs.

Silent majority.

Don't try to raise your rank to "Working Class Hero"

You are a troll, and that is it.

You don't have to be poor to live simply Being rich doesn't mean you need to flaunt how rich you are.

Assuming it's right, assuming only smart people understand tax rules 1) Not paying taxes may makes you smart but it certainly not make you generous. Knowing tax rules and still choosing to pay your fair chshare of taxes makes you generous.

Exactly : Trump cares about how black folks feel about HIM. As usual, Trump care only about HIMSELF, about how people feel about HIM. He doesn't give a shit about how people feel about themselves, about their job, their live, etc.

So criticizing Trump is worthy of being insulted in return ? Even if the critics are true, like what happened with Dorian, Alabama, CNN etc. ?

He's obviously faking it.

-Donald Trump is a talented businessman who cares about people so he has earned success

-As I said, tax issues are so complex that ordinary people do not understand them.

Example: most people think that tax refunds are a good thing

-President Trump cares about black people and also Mexicans if they are not criminals

-I see no reason why the president could not insult the enemies of the people/pedofiles like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Meryl Streep Robert de Niro, fake media like CNN etc.

TrumpGod.jpg

xfire

Anyone that looks with admiration at Trump, truly, has a diseased mind.