• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Congress Proposes Bill to Allow Worldwide War

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Guest Post: Congress Proposes Bill to Allow Worldwide War … Including INSIDE the U.S.

Americans who have been paying attention are outraged that Bush lied us into Iraq by making up false claims about weapons of mass destruction and pretending that Saddam Hussein had a hand in 9/11.

Many are disgusted that Obama got us into a war in Libya without Congressional authorization.

But as the ACLU noted yesterday, Congress is going even further … proposing handing permanent, world-wide war-making powers to the president – including the ability to make war within the United States:

A hugely important provision for Congress to authorize a new worldwide war has been tucked away inside the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). The bill was marked up by members of the House Armed Services Committee (HASC) last Wednesday that poured into Thursday morning (2:45 a.m. to be exact).

A couple of minutes past midnight, Rep. John Garamendi (D-Calif.) offered an amendment to strike Sec. 1034 — the new authorization for worldwide war provision — from the NDAA. Visibly angry that such a large sweeping provision had not yet had any public hearing whatsoever, he vigorously characterized it as a very broad declaration of war.

Rep. Garamendi was very concerned by the limitless geographic boundaries of the provision. Essentially, it would enable the U.S. to use military force anywhere in the world (including within the U.S.) in search of terrorists.

Article

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Awesome. I've been waiting for this. Time to put up a giant map of the world and throw darts at it. Wherever they land, that's who we attack. I'm hoping for Chad... we're on a first name basis.

:facepalm:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Sounds like Obama does not want this. Yet, the Republican controlled Congress does. Sounds like they are doing everything within their powers to get rid of all government checks and balances.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
all the more reason we need a new government. this has gotten way out of control and the government acts more like a dictatorship now. they don't listen to what the people want as it was founded to do. they decide for us.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Thankfully I live in a small country. Chances of a dart hitting it are small :D

We wouldn't attack Belgium. :eek:

Best waffle ever. You're exempt.

This is to be expected when doomsday cults elect zealots into office who want the rapture to happen on their watch

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
If we take over the waffle capital of the world, toppling the rest of the world should be quite easy...

Oh, I had not considered that. :o We would have a monopoly on waffles. The rest of the world would be powerless.

Okay, okay, Chad first and then Belgium. We'd also need Canada for maple syrup.

After those three are conquered, then we start throwing darts.

why don't we take over the vatican? they're not doing anything important these days are they? (besides giving the setting to crappy da vinci code movies) :D

I think it's time America starts from scratch because what it's government is doing now clearly isn't working and it's only going to get worse.

And this world wide war making thing goes both ways. If America gives itself the power to declare war on the rest of the world, the rest of the world has the power to declare war on America.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Terrible idea. All it will take is one president with a huge ego who goes on a power trip and it'll be WWIII. Only thing is America will be the ones who start it...

Thankfully I live in a small country. Chances of a dart hitting it are small :D

They'll use Belgium for target practice (but will hit Luxembourg by accident). I think Britain needs to burn down the White House.......again :tongue:

ps American Civil War 2 will make interesting viewing on the news for those outside of America and I think the South will have a better chance than before as the North is now full of Jersey Shore types :facepalm:

“The Administration strongly objects to section 1034 [the worldwide war provision] which, in purporting to affirm the conflict, would effectively recharacterize its scope and would risk creating confusion regarding applicable standards. At a minimum, this is an issue that merits more extensive consideration before possible inclusion...”

Seems the White House isn't too fond of the provision either.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/obama-white-house-threatens-veto-over-worldwide-war-and-detention-provisions

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
They'll use Belgium for target practice (but will hit Luxembourg by accident). I think Britain needs to burn down the White House.......again :tongue:

ps American Civil War 2 will make interesting viewing on the news for those outside of America and I think the South will have a better chance than before as the North is now full of Jersey Shore types :facepalm:

Meh we'll just throw up a Union Blockade and reclone General Sherman and he'll burn down half the South again.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Nah, the south is too full of rednecks and hillbillies. Those types are pure powder puffs.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Nah, the south is too full of rednecks and hillbillies. Those types are pure powder puffs.

Liberals are the weak powder puffs. :tongue:

"Redneck" and "hillbilly" are not the correct term.
People really should learn what those words actually mean.