• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Condom mishaps?

1. Guys how many of you have had sex and had the condom break?

2. How many of you would keep fucking after it has broken?

3. What was her reaction to the condom breaking? Did she let you continue after it broke or did she make you stop?

Ladies are welcome to answer as well.

till no such experience.

Yes...more than once.

Usually the result of letting some chick do the honors and when they've put it on me they didn't leave room in the tip.

If you put an accommodating sized condom on properly and leave room in the tip..they are fairly reliable.

1. Guys how many of you have had sex and had the condom break? Once, but just put on a new one.

3. What was her reaction to the condom breaking? Did she let you continue after it broke or did she make you stop? She was unconscious, but I don't think she would mind if I continued.... J/K

I think you should watch episode 11 of the tv show 'community' for condom mishaps if you haven't already.

jasonk282

Banned
Yes, yes, yes and 9 months later our son was born.

Only condom mishap was my girl buying a 30 pack of un-lubed ones.
Unless she did that shit on purpose

I've had that happen a few times, it's an easy fix to just take it out and put on a new one, and as to the reaction? Can't really say there is one, it's a shit happens kinda deal really. I will however say, I hate condoms, so if I know my girl is clean, 9 times out of 10 I'll nix it. And i'm sterile so FUCK ON! :thefinger

Definitely snapped a couple but don't have to worry about that anymore, my fiancee is on "da pill" (said like the Chicago Superfans)

The one time I remember specifically the girl said keep on going, so we did. A little risky but I tried my best to pull out.

The pull out method's a little tricky, anyone here ever thought they had it cum, but didn't so kept going, and then pulled out to late? Happens the other way around to lol

The pull out method's a little tricky, anyone here ever thought they had it cum, but didn't so kept going, and then pulled out to late? Happens the other way around to lol

My friend and his girl friend recently got pregnant and we kept telling them pulling out doesn't work....:rolleyes: