• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
So the other day when I renewed my subscription for Comodo Antivirus and firewall at home I got Comodo Dragon as well, which is a web browser that I´ve never heard of before, seems that its basically chrome, but without all the tracking.

And its also a hell of a lot faster.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comodo_Dragon_(web_browser)

So the question is, is anyone else using it, and if so, what do you think of it?

Last edited:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
De måste va bra om det heter Komodo Dragon.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
looks like opera. but yours has a big facebutt thing in the corner. deal killer for me.

i rather like opera so far. its almost perfect. but it does have a couple things that bother me. like the bookmark page coming out the side. and the auto-complete isnt like firefox's.

firefox got too damn slow for me.

georges

Staff member
I never heard about this antivirus. Use to be Norton from 2001 till 2008 but the last versions of norton are big ram consumers and the interface is not so userfriendly. However at work, we have a norton 360 but at home I use bitdefender with big satisfaction

squallumz

I never heard about this antivirus. Use to be Norton from 2001 till 2008 but the last versions of norton are big ram consumers and the interface is not so userfriendly. However at work, we have a norton 360 but at home I use bitdefender with big satisfaction

yeah, norton is crazy on the ram.

I've heard of it but have yet to use it.I heard that it's based off of the same software(?) as Chrome.I already use Chrome,so Comodo Dragon is a bit redundant.

squallumz

I've heard of it but have yet to use it.I heard that it's based off of the same software(?) as Chrome.I already use Chrome,so Comodo Dragon is a bit redundant.

i think the point of it is to have whatever experience you have with chrome but without the evil tracking chrome provides.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
i think the point of it is to have whatever experience you have with chrome but without the evil tracking chrome provides.

Thats pretty much it, yeah.

And about the big facebook thing in the corner... Thats optional, I don't have it myself since I didn't install anything for facebook.

And Comodo is good I think, pretty cheap and I've never had any issues with, and it's very user friendly.

That's why Chrome has an Incognito function,similar to FF's Private Browsin, so that it doesn't save where you've been searching.

Again,seems to be a bit redundant.

squallumz

That's why Chrome has an Incognito function,similar to FF's Private Browsin, so that it doesn't save where you've been searching.

Again,seems to be a bit redundant.

no no, thats just your cookies. im talking about google's tracking. have you not heard of their sketchy privacy terms?