• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coming September 27th! 12.5 Years of FreeOnes! Tons of FREE Stuff!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
All I have to say is if you manage to get a membership to DDF, I will send you a video of me jumping off a bridge, as well as a making of video and the pants I wore during the fall.

:hatsoff: to FreeOnes. Congratulations.

Now, if only there would be an option to trade all of the mentioned sites to get a chance on a permanent free lifetime membership to these three: ATK Gallery, All Over 30 and Anilos. I would never be seen or heard from again if I would happen to win something like that though..

All I have to say is if you manage to get a membership to DDF, I will send you a video of me jumping off a bridge, as well as a making of video and the pants I wore during the fall.

Let me see what I can do for you guys :clap:

Facetious

Moderated
Accolades to FreeOnes and the entire supporting staff . . . err . . Team Members that is. :hatsoff:

Aside / Curio - Not to take anything away from the celebration and festivities, but could somebody in the know briefly explain why the 1/8 century mark e.g. 12 1/2 years happens to be a significant in The Dutch culture (?) Pet mentioned that the 12 1/2 year timeline was significant , but how did it come to be significant is my question.
What about when a kid turns 12 1/2 years old, does that call for a bigger than typical celebration as well?

Again, hatsoff guys, you do dirty work good!

Petra

Aside / Curio - Not to take anything away from the celebration and festivities, but could somebody in the know briefly explain why the 1/8 century mark e.g. 12 1/2 years happens to be a significant in The Dutch culture (?) Pet mentioned that the 12 1/2 year timeline was significant , but how did it come to be significant is my question.
What about when a kid turns 12 1/2 years old, does that call for a bigger than typical celebration as well?

Again, hatsoff guys, you do dirty work good!

To be honest, I don't know. All of the older dutchies I have asked just say it's because 12.5 is half of 25...the next really important anniversary celebration. A lot of euro countries celebrate this milestone. Some have other years with fourths or halves as well.

Why? No clue. If someone knows the actual history on this I'm interested to hear about it. :)

Nice, I love the contests on here. My wife wears my Freeones T every night to bed!
Can't wait to try to win some more.

If you've won a contest in the last year are still eligible?

Petra

Nice, I love the contests on here. My wife wears my Freeones T every night to bed!
Can't wait to try to win some more.

If you've won a contest in the last year are still eligible?

Yes. Everyone that has an account with at least 5 posts will be eligable for the contests.

Petra

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
OMG, this is amazing.

If I happen to win at any or all of these, my parents will never see me out of my room again.

Why couldn't I have had gifts like this when I turned 12.5?!?!

Just in: Aziani is donating besides the 1 year pass a whooping 24-DVD collection!!!!

thats alot of content

My balls will burst if i win some of it cause it will keep me busy for a long time

Request of Content:

Audio sex stories
sex comics
sex games

cuckold
incest
piercing
beastily

michelle b
dani jensen

please try to get some of it if you can