• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

College Hoops Hero... 2011 Athlete Douchebag Asshole Lifetime Achievement Award

Former Michigan basketball star and 10th overall draft pick Rumeal Robinson rips his foster mother off and leaves her virtually homeless and depressed. Robinson, recently convicted and sentenced for fraud, feels absolutely zero remorse for dragging the woman, who took him off the street into her home along with 22 other kids, into fraudulent scemes and homelessness. A level of douchebaggery rarely seen in sports.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5683436

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I think 'Douchbeag' does not really fit this case. This even goes beyond 'ungrateful'

I can understand it when sons break up with their mothers, like his real mother did with him.

But to stab the back of the woman who went out of her way to take care of him, without having the legal and moral issues of the direct bloodline?

In cases like these, I wish there was a hell. But I think he won't have such a great time in prison, so that's fine. Wish I win the lottery this weekend, would be 10 mill, I would get her house back.

I think 'Douchbeag' does not really fit this case. This even goes beyond 'ungrateful'

I can understand it when sons break up with their mothers, like his real mother did with him.

But to stab the back of the woman who went out of her way to take care of him, without having the legal and moral issues of the direct bloodline?

In cases like these, I wish there was a hell. But I think he won't have such a great time in prison, so that's fine. Wish I win the lottery this weekend, would be 10 mill, I would get her house back.

What gets me is his attitude towards it all.

'...it's just a house'

'...I never liked the house anyway!'

'...maybe you should've gone to college and taken 7 subjects...'

Well I'm sorry she couldn't take time out to go to college and learned more during her time putting you through high school and feeding you as well as 22 other children. I guess it's her fault she didn't learn to trust someone she considered to her own son. Rumeal Robinson is a loser in the purest sense of the word. It's quite sad that this woman, who did would no one else would do for him, has to be subjected to this.

Rumeal Robinson... I wish you the worst, my friend.

girk1

Closed Account
:facepalm:
She took in Rumeal Robinson who was wandering the streets at 10 years old & sleeping in stairwells.

Rumael is right about one thing when he says that it's 'just a house', but it was HER house you Knucklehead & she probably spent a lifetime paying it off.

Then Rumeal still had the audacity to be angry with his mother because she testified against him & worked with the FBI in an attempt to find out what happened & save her house.

I really don't know what else to say. His arrogance & anger towards this lady after she took him in that way makes me speechless.

Rumeal is the one who feels betrayed? :dunno:I'm really at a lost for words.

Did Anyone understand the part where the Reporter says Rumael 'sold the house 2 more times'? How can Rumeal 'sell' her house "2 more times" & still be responsible for the mortgage?

Did he take out addittional equity loans on the house "two more times"? Two more Home equity loans?:dunno:

bahodeme

Closed Account
I hope the SOB gets all 30 yrs that he is elligible for.

FrostyBoy

Banned
I think he needs to be put on the football field and "forced" to play. Instead of getting his paycheck, it goes to his foster mother. When he's not playing, he can live at some half-way house with an ankle bracelet. If the douche winds up in jail, he just winds up costing more money.

Dammit, if you didn't need law school to become a judge, I'd be a fuckin' natural.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
People who rip off old ladies are very unpopular in the joint. That she was his mother too AND that he is a 'star' convict will almost certainly ramp up the intensity of the 'welcome' he'll get.

The only Free Throws he'll be experiencing will be the ones shot into his bleeding rectum in the showers ....

FrostyBoy

Banned
ooops, the OP says basketball right there, but I read football. Whatever, make him earn money to not only pay the woman back, but make her rich. She deserves it, he doesn't.