• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

College Days 7, Study Break

ban-one

Works for panties
(Click here for Part 6.)

One Saturday afternoon on a weekend Jenny and I were supposed to be spending together and not with friends (not more than a few weeks after losing her anal virginity to me), Jenny was in our bedroom studying as I tried to occupy myself with watching TV, but couldn’t as I knew what we were supposed to be doing. I also knew where using my laptop would lead, and why do that when I’ve got a gorgeous girl in the next room to do it better with than I could do by myself? So I roamed our place for a few minutes, looking over every book, CD, and DVD on our shelves for something to possibly distract me. In every drawer and cabinet (even the ones I knew contained her sex toys, which was a mistake and only made me want to play with her more), and in the refrigerator, until I had looked in and over everything in the living room and kitchen. I headed for the bedroom, and stopped in the doorway finding her dressed the way she had greeted me at the door the night before when I came home from work and she told me the bad news. That her professor had sprung a test on them for Monday, and she had to study for it (as well as the fact she had ordered in, already eaten her supper, and mine to be eaten alone was waiting on the kitchen counter, assuming room temperature), ruining that night’s activities as well. She had on tight boyshorts that hugged her hips and round bottom and a t-shirt that would be just long enough to cover them and hang nicely from her rack (with those nice fabric stretch lines between her tits) if she was standing, giving the wonderful impression she had nothing on underneath as her constantly semi-hard nipples poked through nicely.

That night before, she had also studied in the bedroom with the door closed to not be disturbed, leaving me the living room to occupy myself with TV or my laptop, only I had just as much a problem the night before as I was having since we had gotten up. When I had finally gone to bed, I thought surely she’d be tired from reading and her studies, and be up for a little action before bed. With Jenny sitting on her side of the bed, and reading from her textbook by her bedside lamp and using her laptop for note taking and looking things up on the internet, I climbed into bed beside her, with expectations high. Too high as it turned out. I tried to start something with her, wrapping my arms around her to hold her and fondle her tits, as I kissed and nibbled her neck, whispering things into her ear about how badly I wanted her, how hard I was gonna fuck her and make her cum, and the big load I was gonna give her. I could tell she wanted to do something with me and liked that idea, as she enjoyed it for a moment, softly moaning as she rested her head against mine and shifted to give me better and more access to her, and her hand even drifted over to my crotch to feel my erection. But when I slipped a hand down from her bosom and started rubbing her pussy through her shorts, making her hips grind into my hand in search of more pleasure as her moans intensified, she came to her senses. She rebuffed me, telling me she had to study and would be up late, and for me to just go to sleep, that maybe we’d have some fun together tomorrow if she finished. So, not wanting to take care of the problem without her, or piss her off by pressing the matter and have time added for punishment, I kissed her goodnight, telling her not to stay up too late, and snuggled up next to her. On my side with my arm across her lap to hold her and my head buried against her hip, she gave me a little pat on the head for being good.

Well tomorrow was here, and when she had finally called her studying quits to get some rest, with my arm still around her waist, she had slid down for us to spoon in our sleep. I woke with my overly-needing-enhanced morning erection pressed hard against her bottom, demanding satisfaction from her that had been denied. I knew she was always really horny in the morning, many times she had woken me by riding my morning wood, and loved it when I woke her similarly, even better if she woke with an orgasm. And since I woke before she did with her late night, and knew how she loved her morning sex, I again tried to start something with her. But just to be on the safe side, I tried not to wake her before her orgasm and mine. I carefully slipped a hand between us to free my powerful erection from my shorts and slip hers down just enough to slip between her closed legs and into her pussy, wet with its morning horniness and nicely tight with her legs closed. Her pussy felt so good as I entered her and started slowly humping her as I kissed the back of her neck and fondled her tits through her shirt. Jenny enjoyed it too, as she moaned softly in her sleep while she instinctively but lazily ground her hips some. But I got greedy, and wanted better stimulation for my needing cock, so I started humping her harder and faster as I also tried to pull her shirt up to better appreciate her breasts, waking her. But even in her morning grogginess and ususal morning horniness, I was again rejected and told later, that she had to resume her studying. I tried to negotiate, saying I wouldn’t take long and make it quick, and all she had to do was just lay there and let me work as she woke up better, but that didn’t help my case for obvious reasons. She headed to the bathroom as she pulled her shorts up with me still trying to negotiate, longer than usual and then a little bit shorter than usual. But she couldn’t give me even a few minutes before resuming her studying in bed with me beside her like I went to sleep, until I got up to use the bathroom myself (but not to alleviate my problem with Jenny) and fix breakfast, and her some coffee. The only things that stopped her studying since she woke and I was denied were breakfast and lunch (both of which I fixed for her in hopes of a reward) and bathroom breaks. And even then she took her book with her to read as she did her business, and sat on a bar stool at the kitchen counter to eat with her book and laptop, where I again tried to come onto her from behind, and was again denied and told later.

Now it was well into the afternoon, her lunch that I fixed for her went like breakfast with no real pause in her studying but to look down for the next bite or her drink, and my attempts to start something were again rebuffed with promises of later when she finished studying. After my roam through our place for any distraction, I found myself standing in the doorway to our bedroom, looking over her wonderful body from behind. The wonderful body of the girl that I was supposed to be having a good time all weekend long with. She was lying in the center of our bed, on her stomach, and propped up on her breasts and elbows with her bare feet playfully up and swaying, looking really good as she read from her book and with her laptop to the side for notes and further research on the internet. I said to her, “You’ve been studying all day. Ever since you got up. Why don’t you take a break?” She didn’t turn from her reading material as she replied, “I can’t. I told you. I have to pass the test Monday, and I can’t do that if I don’t study.” Annoyed from her refusing sex to study instead since the night before, I prodded her, “You could just pay attention in class.” She turned to give me a look, I held up my hands defensively, replying, “Fine. Study,” causing her to return to her reading, but I remained in the doorway as I exhaled, and I looked her over from behind and slightly to the right, paying closer attention to her wonderful body. Jenny’s shirt was tight around the breast I could see, partially blocked by her arm, and I already knew she wasn’t wearing a bra from when she had greeted me the night before, and hadn’t put one on since. Why would she just around our place with me? She hated wearing them, and liked how her braless look attracted my attention. Her shirt was up just enough to reveal her boyshorts hugging her round bottom, and her lovely legs looked so wonderful as they playfully swayed. I just couldn’t take it anymore, and remembering how Jenny almost let me in the night before when I tried to come onto her, I had an idea.

I sat beside her on the bed, and started giving Jenny a shoulder and neck rub, causing her to ask without turning from her work, “What are you doing?” “Helping you study with alittle massage to relax you.” “Okay. Just so long as you don’t try to have sex with me.” “Oh, I won’t,” I sincerely replied with a smile, knowing my plan, but sounding sarcastic, causing her to barely glance back at me before continuing with her studying. I continued my massage, rubbing Jenny’s neck and shoulders, and I climbed fully onto the bed with her to straddle her butt to better reach her. Jenny rocked her head around and softly moaned from the massage, enjoying it, and I ran her long hair over one shoulder before I slowly worked my way down her back to where my hands could slip down her sides to ‘massage’ her breasts. After a few moments fondling- I mean massaging her tits, I continued to rub her back and sides until I reached her butt that I was straddling, and I slipped my hands under her shirt to massage her back and sides as my hands moved up her, slowly pulling her shirt up her body. When I reached her chest, I slipped my hands under her breasts to ‘massage’ them and her semi-hard nipples, and to slip her shirt from under her rack, allowing me to roll her shirt as far up as I could, over her firm breasts, under her arms, and high over her back. Jenny’s back now exposed, I returned my hands to her mounds to ‘massage’ and to rub her teats as I leaned forward onto my elbows to gently kiss her back. I gently kissed every inch of her exposed back as I slowly backed down Jenny, keeping my fondling- I mean massaging hands at her bosom, cupping them in my hands, further hardening her nipples, until I reached her lower back, making her shiver and break out in goose bumps as her nipples instantly fully hardened. With her nipples fully aroused, I kissed my way up and then down her back again, all while playing with her nipples toward breast orgasms with my fingers and kept her breasts cupped in my hands so gently squeeze. When I reached her lower back with my kisses again, she shivered harder as her swollen breasts twitched near climax, but I stopped playing with them, and pulled my hands back to slide down her body, caressing her sides.

ban-one

Works for panties
With her back well taken care of, her tits teased to and denied orgasm, and me now down to her bottom as I now straddled her legs, I sat up to fondle and squeeze- I mean massage her round butt in her tight shorts. The butt massage didn’t take long for me go from the top of her round butt to the bottom, even going slowly, and I slowly worked my way back up to tug on her shorts’ waistband. Happily, Jenny responded by raising her hips just enough to allow me to pull them from her hips, and I knelt to the side to pull them down and up off her legs, her feet still playfully swaying up in the air. Jenny now wonderfully naked below her arms, I straddled her bare legs and again ‘massaged’ her rump, this time starting at the base of her bottom to work up to her back, and then back down her rump as I leaned forward. I slowly kissed every inch of her wonderful round bottom, working my way down from her lower back to her legs, up, and back again, and once I had kissed every inch, I knelt off to her left. I parted her legs some, revealing her pussy already open and wetting from my work so far, and I fully lowered her feet to slowly caress and fondle- I mean massage my way down her well-toned left thigh, her left knee, and then her well-toned left calf to her left foot, and then back to her rump. I then knelt on the other side to more easily repeat the ‘massage’ on her right leg and foot, before straddling her left leg on my hands and knees to gently kiss my way down her leg and foot to gently suck on her toes some, but I avoided her inner thigh. I repeated with her right leg and foot, and I parted her legs further so I could kneel between them. I gently kissed, nibbled, and breathed hot air her left inner thigh, and then her right, making her moan and her open pussy to become wetter, and I could feel the heat she was giving off. It made me smile knowing my plan was working physically if not yet fully mentally on her, as she was atleast letting me continue. But she wasn’t fully to where I wanted her mentally just yet as she was only letting me continue without protest. So I sat up to give her hot and wet pussy a ‘massage,’ gently ‘massaging’ her wet lips and folds with my fingers, but I never penetrated her and I avoided her clit, making Jenny squirm and softly moan.

After giving her pussy a ‘massage,’ I parted Jenny’s legs further to lie on my stomach between them and my arms under her hips to raise her slightly, my hands on her ass to squeeze. I started gently licking, sucking, and humming on her clit from behind, making Jenny squirm and softly moan more, my distraction ceasing her studying. I gently worked on Jenny’s clit with my mouth until she was breathing hard and fast, and as her thighs started to clench around my head in advance of her orgasm, I released her throbbing clit, getting a little frustrated moan from her. I smiled and returned to her inner thighs as I felt her fire on my cheeks, keeping her aroused but letting her calm down some before I returned to her cunt. This time I kissed her pussy lips up and down and back again before taking my time to really explore her folds with my tongue with some sucking and nibbling, before my tongue found her opening to flick inside her, making Jenny moan and squirm in pleasure, keeping her distracted from her studies. Jenny breathed hard and fast, and when her thighs again started to clench around my head and her pussy quivered around my tongue in advance of her climax, I pulled my head back, taking my tongue from her to cease the stimulation. Jenny whimpered, making me smile, and I resumed my work on her inner thighs, again keeping her aroused but letting her calm down some, the heat from her pussy now an inferno. After letting her calm down some, I used my hands on her ass cheeks to part them as I squeezed her, so I could lick at her asshole, making Jenny moan. When it loosened to allow me inside, I pushed my tongue into her hungry asshole, making her gasp in pleasure from the intrusion. I kept Jenny from her studying as I flicked my tongue in her ass, making her breathe hard and fast, and moan, and again when I felt her thighs clench and hole quiver in advance of her orgasm, I pulled my tongue from her, ending the stimulation.

Jenny’s body trembled, her entire body needing to cum badly, with her open and burning pussy so wet she was making a puddle on the covers. Finally Jenny was right where I wanted her mentally, as she turned her head to me, tears in her eyes, to say, “I can’t take it any more! I’m so fucking horny I can’t concentrate,” and demand, “Put your big dick in my tight, needing pussy and ass, and fuck me! Fuck me damn it! Fuck me hard and fast to make me cum hard!” I smiled, and heeded her wishes as I sat up to close her legs for a tighter fit. I straddled her legs to pull my needing erection from my shorts and penetrate her wet and wanting cunt, Jenny staying on her stomach, but she rose up onto her hands with her arms straight, arching her back more to put our heads beside each other. I kissed and nibbled her neck as I fucked Jenny’s needing pussy hard and fast from above and wrapped my arms around her to work her tits, and she quickly climaxed hard with a scream as her climaxing mammaries quivered in my hands and her pussy came around my dick. As she came down, I didn’t give her the chance to catch her breath as I slid back and pulled her up and back with me for doggie, never leaving her. I fucked her hard and fast again, quickly taking her to another hard, screaming orgasm, and as her orgasm ended, I leaned over her to wrap my arms around her, and fuck her really good doggie. The harder fucking rocked Jenny under me as I squeezed her tits in my hands and played with her nipples for breast orgasms, she climaxed with a harder orgasm from her pussy with her breasts spasming in my hands, and a louder scream from all the pleasure as her head slung back to pop me. But I kept going to sustain her orgasms to their conclusion, where I rolled us over onto our sides. We spooned as I humped her pussy as hard and fast as I could while rubbing her clit just as hard and fast, Jenny’s hips turned to me with her upper body rotated to put her shoulders mostly flat on the bed. Her head turned to me so we could kiss and she could look into my eyes as I took her until her building orgasm forced her eyes shut as she broke our kiss to scream with another hard orgasm. I kept humping her and rubbing her clit through her orgasm, and then pulled out to roll her hips, making her lie her fully flat on the bed as she removed her shirt. I rolled her hips to put her knees at her chest, and fucked her missionary as we kissed and she removed my shirt and further lowered my shorts to my knees before wrapping her arms around me. I made Jenny ejaculate with a scream as her hard contraction forced me from her cunt and her legs pushed me away but her fingers dug into my back as her arms held me close. But with nowhere else to go, my dick wound up between us and along her clit, so I used my erection to rub her clit, humping her, to continue her squirts with shrieks of pleasure. Jenny’s squirting orgasm ended, I knelt behind her, and pulled Jenny to me, wrapping her legs around my hips before leaning over her onto my hands, raising her hips as I raised mine. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders to hold me as we kissed and I resumed fucking her cunt, pushing into her raised hips to drive her shoulders into the bed, allowing my shorts to fall to my ankles. Jenny’s fingers dug into my back as the fucking led to another squirting orgasm, her head pressing hard into the mattress to scream, and her hard contraction forced me from her. Her legs griped me tighter, and with nowhere for my cock to go, it again wound up between us so I could rub her clit with my erection as I humped her, continuing her squirting orgasm.

When Jenny’s orgasm ended, her grip on me loosened, and she dropped to the bed, where I flipped her over onto her stomach again, and quickly removed my shorts. I did everything that I had done to her pussy again, but this time to her greedy ass, making her butt climax hard in each of the positions. I even made her tits orgasm again during the first anal fucking and the really good doggie anal fucking, her clit during the spooning, and made her pussy squirt from the last two butt fuckings for more intense orgasms. This time when she dropped from me to the bed, she looked up at me with a happily satisfied smile, pulled me down to passionately kiss me, and rolled us over to be on top. She broke our kiss with a tug of my lip and gave me a seductively devious smile as she crawled backwards down me, she sat me up as she sat on the bed beside me, and made me stand on the floor as she rolled over onto her stomach. Jenny smiled up at me and my erection in her face, her feet up and playfully swaying again, and her upper body propped up on her elbows to put her smiling mouth even with my slick tool.

She looked at my rod slick with her secretions, hungrily licked her lips with a seductive smile and glance up at me, and placed one hand on my hip. She used that hand to regulate the depth and to rock my hips to replace head bobbing as she started sucking and licking just the head as she jerked me off with her other hand. Jenny gave me a really good, long, and teasing blowjob, that started with her just sucking the head as she used her hand wrapped around me as an extension of her mouth. It progressed through taking me to the back of her throat with hard pressing and lots of head rocking as she disregarded her own need of air to please me and keep me there, and then down her throat as she rocked me into her and massaged my balls. During the blowjob, she would suck however much of me she had in her mouth until she felt me about to cum, and backed me out to orally pleasure my balls as she slowly and teasingly jerked me off. Each time she lowered to my balls, her play became more aggressive, and after her ball play to let me calm down from having me down her throat, Jenny gave me a seductive smile as she glanced up at me. She started sucking the head as she teased me with her tongue, one hand jerking me off, and her hand formally at my hip sliding around behind me. After teasing me to build up a bigger load, she was going to make sure she got it all, as her finger when up my butt to massage my prostate. I bucked when she brushed it and my erection became stronger and harder, she smiled around my cock, tightened her grip with her hand and lips, sucked harder, pressed her teasing tongue harder as it worked faster, and stroked my erection harder and faster as her finger rubbed across my prostate. I grabbed Jenny’s shoulders for stability as my knees went weak, and I groaned with my hard orgasm as I blew my huge load into her mouth. I groaned with each powerful ejaculation that pumped more of my seed into her mouth, but she couldn’t swallow fast enough, and my sperm watered down with her saliva ran from her mouth, and down her chin and neck to her chest, giving her plenty to swallow and have enough for a facial and a pearl necklace.

When I finished pumping my seed into her mouth, with the overflow down to her chest, Jenny licked and sucked the last from the tip as she removed her finger from me, popped me from her mouth, and looked up at me with a huge smile, “Thanks for the study break,” letting me see my cum running down her chin. “Any time,” I smiled, and leaned down some as I pulled her up some to kiss. Jenny smiled and larger through our kiss as she sat up more, up onto her knees, to be more level with me and wrap her arms around my shoulders and so I could wrap my arms around her. She pulled me up onto the bed with her as she backed up on her knees until we were in the middle of the bed, and she broke our kiss to smile at me as she turned away from me. Jenny resumed her studying, only this time wonderfully naked, spooning with my arms wrapped around her for us to cuddle and hold her tits with my cock in her ass cheeks, and a huge smile on her face with my cum in her stomach and from her mouth to her tits.

ban-one

Works for panties
Now technically, that was the study break, but what happened later that night was good too, and came about because of what I had done, so I’m including it. Jenny’‘s studying finally finished in time for supper, and despite us both wanting to have fun with her studies over, she wanted to eat first and then we’d get to it. She fixed supper to repay me for fixing her breakfast and lunch, and for being a good boy that stopped his advances when told, she gave me an even better blowjob for desert. This time she did it on the couch, and teased me more, as first we sixty-nined through many orgasms for her, as she sucked my cock as her hands worked my balls and she had a finger rubbing my prostate the entire time, but she wouldn’t let me cum. After I built Jenny’s orgasms up to a triple orgasm, clitoral, vaginal, and anal, she turned around to face me on her knees with a smile as she continued to work my cock, balls, and prostate, but this time where I could see her. After she had denied me a few times, I used my hands to hold her head down and press harder as my hips bucked in effort to reach my orgasm, but she pushed back harder, and turned me to sit slouched on the couch as she knelt on the floor to keep going. After I tried to hold her head down again after a few more denials, she again pushed back harder, and this time she stood me at the end of the couch as she lied on her back, her head hanging over the armrest to better take me down her throat as I leaned over her for stability and squeezed her breasts. She smacked my butt to my surprise, letting me know I was to fuck her throat, and as I thrust away hard and fast to my orgasm with a grip so tight on her tits they turned white in effort to not let her get away this time, she slipped her finger inside me to rub my prostate. I bucked, shoving my cock becoming stronger and harder fully down her throat, and instantly came, ejaculating my built up load down her throat as my thrusting stopped and I squeezed her tits even harder. Jenny swallowed to get down the sperm being pumped into and down her throat, milking me as her finger rubbing across my prostate made sure I gave her everything, and she swallowed everything. When I was finished, she pulled her finger from me, rocked me back to lick and suck the last from the tip, pulled me fully from her mouth, and looked up at me with a big smile. I smiled down at her, pulled her up to kiss, and as we kissed, I backed her up as I climbed up onto the couch with her. I had Jenny half stand on the couch with one knee on the back, so I could get under her to finger her ass to a squirting orgasm with my mouth open wide to catch her goodness and my other arm wrapped around her, at the ready to rub her clit. She looked down past her breasts at me looking up at her, watching me with a smile as I made her squirt, and she ejaculated her nectar right into my mouth. I continued to finger her ass and started rubbing her clit with the other hand, continuing her orgasm and filling my mouth with her juice, and when her ejaculations ended, she looked down at me so I could show her my mouth full of her cum. I swallowed, and showed her my empty mouth that drove her to dropping down onto me, and kissing me very passionately as her hands held my head.

After that, we cuddled on the couch, watching TV until bedtime, where she would repay me for fucking her. She let me lie back and enjoy the sex as she rode me intimate cowgirl, reverse intimate cowgirl, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, reverse cowgirl to crab, and cowgirl to crab where she squirted on me. She even made the regular and reverse cowgirls better by having me lie with my hips on the edge on the bed and my shoulders on the floor, arching my back to get me deeper inside her. Then she went through everything again, only anally, before rewarding me with titty sex. She aggressively pumped me with her mounds until she felt my warning jerk, where Jenny loosened her grip, slowed down, and adjusted herself to only need one hand with her arm wrapped under her tits and me aimed more at her so her other hand could go behind me to finger my prostate. She started pumping me aggressively again as her finger brushed across my prostate, making me buck into her tits and my erection to become stronger and harder between her mounds, both things making her smile. When she felt me jerk between her tits again, Jenny cried out with a smile, “Cum on me, honey! Cum on my big titties! Gimme a huge pearl necklace! I want it all! Cover my mountains with your seed!” I groaned, and groaned again as hot sperm exploded from the head of my dick, splattering onto Jenny’s chest and neck, and some into her hair. She squealed in delight from every shot of my cum that hit her, encouraging me, “Yeah, that’s it! Cum all over me and my big, beautiful titties,” as she continued to pump me and rub my prostate for all my cum.

My ejaculations stopped, the last smaller and weaker to only land in her fabulous cleavage, and Jenny held her mounds pressed tight together to pull them over the head of my sensitive cock, making me moan and shudder from the sensation. Jenny looked down at her chest covered in my sperm, and traced her fingers around the pearls, smiling, “You gave me a great pearl necklace, honey,” smiling up at me. I smiled, “You gave me a great titjob,” and Jenny smiled before taking my hand as she stood to pull me onto the bed with her as she leaned back, pulling me on top of her, and rolled over, wrapping my arms around her. With us spooning with my arms wrapped around her and her arms folding over mine to press them tighter into her, Jenny smiled as she wiggled her hips a bit to snuggle closer to me and get my cock between her cheeks, took a deep, relaxing breath, and smiled, “‘Night, honey.” “‘Night, Jen,” I smiled, kissed her on the back of her neck, making her smile grow, and we fell asleep.

The next day went happily like it was supposed to, with lots of sex from the wake up call in bed, to the midmorning go in the shower together, to the nooner on the kitchen counter and stools, the mid-afternoon go on the couch, and the bedtime go in bed again. I came in her pussy and ass, she gave me an overflowing blowjob with prostate massage to have some to swallow and some run down her chin to her tits. She gave me a handjob with another prostate massage for a full facial, and another titjob with prostate massage to cover her mammaries in my semen for a full pearl necklace. And each time she took my cum to swallow or on her, I took her cum to swallow or coat me.