• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CofDUTY MODERN WAR 2 (post your stats) thread

haha thanks, when I started out though I was horrible. I was 3.1k kills and like 3k deaths with a 1.01 k/d ratio.

when i first started out in the first 3-4 weeks i had a 2.10 K/D which i tried to mantain so hard, but it just edged down over time, from games where i joined, got like 0 - 4 and thought fuck that, and leave.

I use the same clan tag all the time but were not really a clan, we use NOTZ which is just a abbreviation for the name of where were from. Theres about 30 of us all together but rarely on all at once.

Sometimes if you go on the call of duty forums theres clans there looking for new members, if you can be arsed to do that though :)

I use the same clan tag all the time but were not really a clan, we use NOTZ which is just a abbreviation for the name of where were from. Theres about 30 of us all together but rarely on all at once.

Sometimes if you go on the call of duty forums theres clans there looking for new members, if you can be arsed to do that though :)

Cool, like a non serious clan

Yea ill go check out the forums, im looking for a friendly clan that can whoop ass. thanks man :thumbsup:

yeah same here, some people are wayyyy to serious on the game sometimes taking the clan thing to the extreme, creating websites and such.

blue ballz 22

Closed Account
yea i find the clans with websites and such are a little to much. my clan fought against another clan and beat them pretty good...it was a best of 15 games match. we won 8-3. they were talking tons of smack before we even started. i checked out their website and wasnt impressed.

Yeah i have a friend who takes the came way too seriously, he'll play with people he met on the psn over his real friends. He won't play by himself because his win/loss ratio is too important to him. If he loses he'll leave the room instead of bringing it back and trying to redeem himself with a win. Pretty pathetic i think.