• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Co-worker.

Hopefully this isn't too bad. It's a fantasy I've had for some time, set a couple of years ahead of today:

Co-worker-

I met her six years ago. She was a petite vision with long red hair and an easy smile. From that first moment I knew I wanted her. At the time, I was engaged, and she had been in a relationship since high school. As the first few years went by, we exchanged thousands of emails, finding a welcome respite from our home lives and our problems with our significant others. Our relationship was platonic, but selfishly, I'd always feel a little spark when she'd complain of trouble with her boyfriend and would set my mind wandering. She had a fit body, with shapely B cup breasts, and a big round ass that just begged to be slapped. I always felt a little guilty when I'd get a peek down her shirt but in my mind I pretended that she was doing it for me, that she wanted me to take in the sight of her soft round tits frustratingly trapped by her bra.

Fast foward a few years. My beautiful co-worker and I had been out of contact for some time. She had transferred to a new department, and while we still emailed , our exchanges became shorter as we each tried to find time to respond to one another. My relationship with my wife had turned south, and we divorced four years into the marriage. I moved back to my home state and settled into a new job and a small two bedroom rental home. I hadn't talked to my crush for a long time, and I resigned that I would probably never hear from her again.

Two years had passed after returning home, I got a text from her.
"I've been thinking about you. Hope everything is well. Going to be in your area on vacation maybe we can see each other"
I was instantly elated and jittery with anticipation.
"Would love to. I have a spare bedroom the two of you can use"
"It's just me. We broke up about a year ago. How is your wife?"
"Sorry to hear that. We divorced two years ago"
"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll be there next week. See you soon"
Her texts to me were always brief and to the point, but even still I couldn't help but think of all the old fantasies I had imagined about her.

The week crawled by. I sent her my address and got things prepared. She hadn't seen me in three years. In that time I had lost a huge amount of weight. I was now 185 muscular pounds. Finding myself single I had decided it was time to deal with the weight problem that I had fought with since childhood.

She arrived late saturday night. The bell rang and I opened the door. She gasped at the sight of me, her cheeks turning a little red. She was as beautiful as I had remembered. She had grown her hair out again and wore it back in a pony tail. Her bangs were loose and framed her lovely face. We hugged, maybe longer than was due for old friends. I caught the light scent of her hair, and the the feeling of her slim waist under my hands. In the past three years she had also gotten more fit. She was always petite, but her thighs and ass were thick for her frame. She was wearing short, tight jean shorts and a tanktop. It showed off her shapely legs and slimmer, tighter ass to very great effect. I was wearing loose gym shorts and a compression shirt, and I was desperatly hoping not to get a hard on while hugging her.

I brought her bags inside, and put them in the spare bedroom. I gave her a quick tour of the house and let her know I was going to quickly shower while she got her things together. I got my clothes and went to bathroom. I passed her room on the way and the door was cracked slightly. I couldn't see her, but her lacy thong and bra were lying on the bed, and I felt a heat pass through my body but kept moving. The bathroom was modern, with an open shower covered in tile. I started the water and stripped off and stood under the nicely hot shower. After washing my hair and rinsing the soap off my body my mind started to race with fantasies of her. I absently started to rub my cock which was quickly getting hard from the mental images floating through my head.

I was jolted back to reality by a pair of small hands on my waist, and a pair of firm breasts and very hard nipples pressing into my back.
"Thinking about me, love?"
The small hands were tracing their way up my back, then down my arms, then back around my waist and one gently wrapped around the shaft of my now granite-solid cock. I looked down, and her small hand made my modest dick look long and fat
in contrast. I could only answer her question with a quiet moan. She pressed firmly against my back, now stroking my dick slowly, lovingly. I could feel her hot, slippery body moving up and down, her nipples tracing little grooves in my skin.

She slid around to the front, never taking her hand off my dick and looked up at me. I stood a full head taller than her. I leaned down and found my lips locked with hers. I was burning with passion and I could tell she was too. She had taken her hand off my dick and had slid it between her legs, her thighs keeping it pressed against her hot pussy. My hands explored every inch of her slippery wet body. Her perfect breasts were topped with pink, rock solid nipples that stood at least a half inch tall. She had a small patch of hair above her tight pussy lips, and her ass was a wonder to behold. It was round, firm, and tight and filled my palms like it was made for them. She broke the kiss and sunk to her knees, sucking my cock into her small mouth in a single move. She took every inch of it into her throat, with her tongue sticking out to tickle my balls before pulling back to the tip, and starting again. She was a master of her craft. She alternated sucking my cock, balls, and stroking my shaft. She sucked it back in and I could feel it poke the back of her throat, and she held it there, wiggling her tongue and the muscles in her mouth. I thought I was going to explode. She pulled her mouth off my dick with a loud pop, and with a desperate, hoarse note to her voice she said "Fuck me, please".

I stood her up, the hot water of the shower was still running down our bodies as I bent her forward and spread her legs. I teased her pussy with the tip of my dick and she was burning hot, and dripping wet. I pushed the head of my cock into her smooth hole, and pulled back out, and she was gasping from the tease. I knew she wanted it, my thick cock all the way in. I couldn't help but to oblige. She was beyond tight, despite being so wet. Every muscle in her pussy tensed as I pushed my cock into her, all the way to the base. She groaned lustfully and she reached back and gently squeezed my balls.
"Fuck me baby, hard. I know you've always wanted to, now FUCK ME!"
I started to slam her pussy. It would be cruel to tease her any longer. As I rammed her pussy, my balls slapped against her clit and she moaned. I grabbed hold her of waist, just above that magnificent ass and used it as leverage to fuck her as hard as I could. We were both getting light headed from the heat of our bodies, and the heat of the water from the shower. I reached over and shut it off, squeezing her breast on the way by.

"I want to ride you"

We laid down on the smooth tile floor of the shower and she climbed on top of me. Her wet, stringy hair falling into my face as she mounted my pole. I could see her in all her glory, her face was a mask of pleasure, her eyes closed. Her perfect tits bounced in my face as she rode me. I reached back and grabbed her ass, pulling it apart and allowing me to enter her fully. She moaned, and I saw her eyes roll back in her head. I planted my feet and let my hips do the talking. I railed her unmercifully, and it felt like her pussy kept getting wetter and tighter as I pounded her. She was nearly screaming now as she approached her first orgasm, she was leaving a delicious white ring of juice around the shaft of my cock as she came. I sucked her perfect nipples into my mouth as we slowed down while she was coming down from her orgasm. She got off me, spun around and sucked me to the base licking around the circumference to lap up all of her juice, while spreading her pussy in my face. I went to with enthusiasm, tasting her cum and darting my tongue into her still gaping hole.

When she was satisfied, she slid forward and remounted me, this time facing away. Her beautiful ass was bouncing on my dick as she supported herself on my legs. She was getting into a rhythm, rising all the way up before slapping her pussy back down. I gently fingered her asshole as she rode me, and she gasped a little. Her pussy was clenching again with another orgasm, every muscle in her body taught as a rope. She exhaled sharply and a small squirt escaped her pussy as she came all over my cock. At this point I was barely holding on as her pussy pulsed over the entire length of my shaft. She got off me and started to suck me again, cleaning up her mess with a raunchy glint in her eye. She stood me up and sucked me back into her mouth. It was as hot and wet as her pussy and I knew I wasn't going to last long. Her tongue was magic, and I started to feel fuzzy, the pressure mounting. I held, as she hoovered my raging dick into her mouth. My vision started to dim as I raced toward the edge of the cliff, I was supporting myself against the wall of the shower as she swallowed my cock, as deep as it would go. I reached the edge and flung myself willingly into the abyss, my vision went dark and there was nothing but the pure pleasure of release.

I was out for only a moment, but it felt like minutes. I blinked as I returned to life, my knees weak. I looked down at her. She had a smile on her face, and she was painted in thick white cum, from her chin to her forehead, into her hair. She opened her mouth to show me it was nearly full from my load, and she swallowed it down, as some cum dripped from her chin on to her tits. She laughed, and grinned, her hand wrapped around my still throbbing dick.
"So, my love, was I all you dreamed I would be?"
She licked my cum off her lips and started to walk out of the shower, her tight ass wiggling at me as she headed to the door. She bent down to pick up my clothes, flashing her pink pussy at me, and sending a jolt of electricity through my body. She looked over her shoulder, gave me a devilish wink and headed for her bedroom.

I followed, my cock already hard in anticipation of round two...

Posting the last part of my little fantasy. It's nice to give a voice to secret things. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy:

I turned the corner with just enough time to drink in the sight of her. Her wet hair was still done in a pony tail from when she arrived and it hung to the nape of her neck. Her smooth skin was flush with pleasure, excitement, and the heat of shower. My eyes focused on every detail, from the gentle curve of her shoulders, her thin arms, and her narrow waist that blossomed into her magnificent ass. She sauntered toward her bedroom, just down the hall, her rear wiggling at me and sending an irresistable magentic attraction through my entire body. She gave me a quick glance and a wink as she disappeared into her room.

I was at war. The quiet, deep love for this woman that I had secretly kept for so many years was battling pure, primal heat and lust. I turned into the doorway of her bedroom and all the gentle loving tenderness I felt was annihilated by animal desire. She was lying face down on the bed, her wet skin glowing in the soft light of the lamp. The low light played at her curves, hiding from sight her most intimate secrets. I felt passion like all the heat of the sun was burning in my chest and I stepped into the room. I bent down behind her and hooked my arms under her legs and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. She squealed and giggled in surprise at the sudden move and I knelt at her altar. My open palms gripped her ass and my thumbs hooked the edges of her glistening pussy. I pulled apart her lips and buried my face in her. I fully accepted her blessing, her taste and scent enveloping my senses, and I became lost in her. She was grinding her pussy onto my tongue, and her asshole onto my nose and I feared not to taste every inch of her, to experience all she had to offer me. She was clean from the shower, her skin soft and smelled faintly of my soap that didn't wash off before she surprised me in the shower.

Her breathing quickened and her legs tightened around my head as she raced toward another orgasm.
"FUCK! Ohhh FUUUCCKK!!" were the only words to escape from the pillow that her face was buried in, the sheets of the bed bunched up in her white-knuckled hands as she came. I could barely slip my tongue out of her pussy as it tightened, her muscles pulsing with waves of pleasure. Her scent and wetness blossomed into my nose and I lost all control. Nothing was left but animal desire to have this woman. My cock was as hard as it had ever been red with anticipation. Her hard breathing slowed as she looked back at me, when she no longer felt my face between her legs. The wild look in her eyes matched my own and I knew she was in the same state of mind as I was. I stood up and her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed even deeper at the sight of my cock, long, hard, and standing nearly straight up.

She cocked her hips ever so slightly as I climbed on the bed, supporting myself on my arms as I aimed my cock at her willing hole. I pushed the head between her lips and she groaned, then cocked her hips again, fully impaling herself on my spear. My hips took over and I plowed into her with abandon. The heat intensified and I could feel sweat making our skin slippery. Suddenly she lowered her hips, and my cock slipped from her. She rolled underneath me, her small round tits and stone hard nipples wobbling with the movement. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck and my cock found her pussy again. I gave her the full length of my shaft and stifled her moaning with my mouth. Our lips locked, our tongues like fencers looking to score the winning point. She licked around my lips, savoring the lingering taste of herself. Her eyes rolled back into her head as I fucked her with all the intensity of years of secret desire that was finally given release.

I felt the pressure building in my balls, as they slapped against her ass with each thrust. Her tits jiggled against my chest and she tensed underneath me, her pussy gripping my shaft as if she had it in her hand and was squeezing as tight as she could. She locked me in, every muscle in her body quivering. She screamed as I managed one final thrust as deep as I could, shooting a massive load of cum into her when I bottomed out on the full length of my cock. I kept cumming, filling her up with hot sperm. It was enough that it started to leak out and drip down to her asshole.

I collapsed on top of her, our heat and sweat combining and completing the union. Our breathing was still heavy as we lost ourselves in a long kiss. Her pussy was still pulsing, sending little streams of my cum to the bedsheets and she couldn't help but laugh at the sensation. The wild lust drained from us with our combined orgasm and was replaced by pure, elemental love. Her green eyes glittered in the quiet light of the room and she smiled as she said:
"So, love, are you ready for another shower?"

damppanties

Banned
I want to read round two as i creames my panties twice as I needed to read it twice i was so horny good piece

Co-worker-

I met her six years ago. She was a petite vision with long red hair and an easy smile. From that first moment I knew I wanted her. At the time, I was engaged, and she had been in a relationship since high school. As the first few years went by, we exchanged thousands of emails, finding a welcome respite from our home lives and our problems with our significant others. Our relationship was platonic, but selfishly, I'd always feel a little spark when she'd complain of trouble with her boyfriend and would set my mind wandering. She had a fit body, with shapely B cup breasts, and a big round ass that just begged to be slapped. I always felt a little guilty when I'd get a peek down her shirt but in my mind I pretended that she was doing it for me, that she wanted me to take in the sight of her soft round tits frustratingly trapped by her bra.

Fast foward a few years. My beautiful co-worker and I had been out of contact for some time. She had transferred to a new department, and while we still emailed , our exchanges became shorter as we each tried to find time to respond to one another. My relationship with my wife had turned south, and we divorced four years into the marriage. I moved back to my home state and settled into a new job and a small two bedroom rental home. I hadn't talked to my crush for a long time, and I resigned that I would probably never hear from her again.

Two years had passed after returning home, I got a text from her.
"I've been thinking about you. Hope everything is well. Going to be in your area on vacation maybe we can see each other"
I was instantly elated and jittery with anticipation.
"Would love to. I have a spare bedroom the two of you can use"
"It's just me. We broke up about a year ago. How is your wife?"
"Sorry to hear that. We divorced two years ago"
"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll be there next week. See you soon"
Her texts to me were always brief and to the point, but even still I couldn't help but think of all the old fantasies I had imagined about her.

The week crawled by. I sent her my address and got things prepared. She hadn't seen me in three years. In that time I had lost a huge amount of weight. I was now 185 muscular pounds. Finding myself single I had decided it was time to deal with the weight problem that I had fought with since childhood.

She arrived late saturday night. The bell rang and I opened the door. She gasped at the sight of me, her cheeks turning a little red. She was as beautiful as I had remembered. She had grown her hair out again and wore it back in a pony tail. Her bangs were loose and framed her lovely face. We hugged, maybe longer than was due for old friends. I caught the light scent of her hair, and the the feeling of her slim waist under my hands. In the past three years she had also gotten more fit. She was always petite, but her thighs and ass were thick for her frame. She was wearing short, tight jean shorts and a tanktop. It showed off her shapely legs and slimmer, tighter ass to very great effect. I was wearing loose gym shorts and a compression shirt, and I was desperatly hoping not to get a hard on while hugging her.

I brought her bags inside, and put them in the spare bedroom. I gave her a quick tour of the house and let her know I was going to quickly shower while she got her things together. I got my clothes and went to bathroom. I passed her room on the way and the door was cracked slightly. I couldn't see her, but her lacy thong and bra were lying on the bed, and I felt a heat pass through my body but kept moving. The bathroom was modern, with an open shower covered in tile. I started the water and stripped off and stood under the nicely hot shower. After washing my hair and rinsing the soap off my body my mind started to race with fantasies of her. I absently started to rub my cock which was quickly getting hard from the mental images floating through my head.

I was jolted back to reality by a pair of small hands on my waist, and a pair of firm breasts and very hard nipples pressing into my back.
"Thinking about me, love?"
The small hands were tracing their way up my back, then down my arms, then back around my waist and one gently wrapped around the shaft of my now granite-solid cock. I looked down, and her small hand made my modest dick look long and fat
in contrast. I could only answer her question with a quiet moan. She pressed firmly against my back, now stroking my dick slowly, lovingly. I could feel her hot, slippery body moving up and down, her nipples tracing little grooves in my skin.

She slid around to the front, never taking her hand off my dick and looked up at me. I stood a full head taller than her. I leaned down and found my lips locked with hers. I was burning with passion and I could tell she was too. She had taken her hand off my dick and had slid it between her legs, her thighs keeping it pressed against her hot pussy. My hands explored every inch of her slippery wet body. Her perfect breasts were topped with pink, rock solid nipples that stood at least a half inch tall. She had a small patch of hair above her tight pussy lips, and her ass was a wonder to behold. It was round, firm, and tight and filled my palms like it was made for them. She broke the kiss and sunk to her knees, sucking my cock into her small mouth in a single move. She took every inch of it into her throat, with her tongue sticking out to tickle my balls before pulling back to the tip, and starting again. She was a master of her craft. She alternated sucking my cock, balls, and stroking my shaft. She sucked it back in and I could feel it poke the back of her throat, and she held it there, wiggling her tongue and the muscles in her mouth. I thought I was going to explode. She pulled her mouth off my dick with a loud pop, and with a desperate, hoarse note to her voice she said "Fuck me, please".

I stood her up, the hot water of the shower was still running down our bodies as I bent her forward and spread her legs. I teased her pussy with the tip of my dick and she was burning hot, and dripping wet. I pushed the head of my cock into her smooth hole, and pulled back out, and she was gasping from the tease. I knew she wanted it, my thick cock all the way in. I couldn't help but to oblige. She was beyond tight, despite being so wet. Every muscle in her pussy tensed as I pushed my cock into her, all the way to the base. She groaned lustfully and she reached back and gently squeezed my balls.
"Fuck me baby, hard. I know you've always wanted to, now FUCK ME!"
I started to slam her pussy. It would be cruel to tease her any longer. As I rammed her pussy, my balls slapped against her clit and she moaned. I grabbed hold her of waist, just above that magnificent ass and used it as leverage to fuck her as hard as I could. We were both getting light headed from the heat of our bodies, and the heat of the water from the shower. I reached over and shut it off, squeezing her breast on the way by.

"I want to ride you"

We laid down on the smooth tile floor of the shower and she climbed on top of me. Her wet, stringy hair falling into my face as she mounted my pole. I could see her in all her glory, her face was a mask of pleasure, her eyes closed. Her perfect tits bounced in my face as she rode me. I reached back and grabbed her ass, pulling it apart and allowing me to enter her fully. She moaned, and I saw her eyes roll back in her head. I planted my feet and let my hips do the talking. I railed her unmercifully, and it felt like her pussy kept getting wetter and tighter as I pounded her. She was nearly screaming now as she approached her first orgasm, she was leaving a delicious white ring of juice around the shaft of my cock as she came. I sucked her perfect nipples into my mouth as we slowed down while she was coming down from her orgasm. She got off me, spun around and sucked me to the base licking around the circumference to lap up all of her juice, while spreading her pussy in my face. I went to with enthusiasm, tasting her cum and darting my tongue into her still gaping hole.

When she was satisfied, she slid forward and remounted me, this time facing away. Her beautiful ass was bouncing on my dick as she supported herself on my legs. She was getting into a rhythm, rising all the way up before slapping her pussy back down. I gently fingered her asshole as she rode me, and she gasped a little. Her pussy was clenching again with another orgasm, every muscle in her body taught as a rope. She exhaled sharply and a small squirt escaped her pussy as she came all over my cock. At this point I was barely holding on as her pussy pulsed over the entire length of my shaft. She got off me and started to suck me again, cleaning up her mess with a raunchy glint in her eye. She stood me up and sucked me back into her mouth. It was as hot and wet as her pussy and I knew I wasn't going to last long. Her tongue was magic, and I started to feel fuzzy, the pressure mounting. I held, as she hoovered my raging dick into her mouth. My vision started to dim as I raced toward the edge of the cliff, I was supporting myself against the wall of the shower as she swallowed my cock, as deep as it would go. I reached the edge and flung myself willingly into the abyss, my vision went dark and there was nothing but the pure pleasure of release.

I was out for only a moment, but it felt like minutes. I blinked as I returned to life, my knees weak. I looked down at her. She had a smile on her face, and she was painted in thick white cum, from her chin to her forehead, into her hair. She opened her mouth to show me it was nearly full from my load, and she swallowed it down, as some cum dripped from her chin on to her tits. She laughed, and grinned, her hand wrapped around my still throbbing dick.
"So, my love, was I all you dreamed I would be?"
She licked my cum off her lips and started to walk out of the shower, her tight ass wiggling at me as she headed to the door. She bent down to pick up my clothes, flashing her pink pussy at me, and sending a jolt of electricity through my body. She looked over her shoulder, gave me a devilish wink and headed for her bedroom.

I followed, my cock already hard in anticipation of round two...[/QUOTE]