• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CNN Panelist says Washington statues need to come down

This young woman is an idiot. But to conservatives, she's a useful idiot, she says what they wanna hear from black people, she's giving some credibility ot their fears.

What's interesting is that, on the Daily Caller website, the ideo is cut but on youtube, yo can find the full version of it and it's interestiong 'cause the other black woman doesn't agrees with what this one said. She acknowledges that G. Washington was not perfect and that we have to look at him as a complex man, to not forget the historical context they were living in.
But that, the Daily Caller won't show 'cause it would show their audience that not all black folks want to get rid of every statues of amlerican heroes who had slaves.

The reason why confederate memorials should go down is not that Confederate were pro-slavery, it's that we're talking about traitors who took seceded and waiged a war against against the US

This young woman is an idiot. But to conservatives, she's a useful idiot, she says what they wanna hear from black people, she's giving some credibility ot their fears.

What's interesting is that, on the Daily Caller website, the ideo is cut but on youtube, yo can find the full version of it and it's interestiong 'cause the other black woman doesn't agrees with what this one said. She acknowledges that G. Washington was not perfect and that we have to look at him as a complex man, to not forget the historical context they were living in.
But that, the Daily Caller won't show 'cause it would show their audience that not all black folks want to get rid of every statues of amlerican heroes who had slaves.

The reason why confederate memorials should go down is not that Confederate were pro-slavery, it's that we're talking about traitors who took seceded and waiged a war against against the US

It's coming. It won't fully be enacted in my lifetime but it is coming. I'd say a hundred years from now America will be so radically 'left' it will be unidentifiable.

Got a whole lot of currency that needs changing.

The Coliseum in Rome needs to be leveled. Thousands of Christians were killed there.

Fuck it, let's just start over.

Be warned, the constitution is next.

Civil war is coming, I hope I am around to see it.

Thousands of Christians were killed there.
No, no, no, slaughtering of white christians is perfectly fine and should be celebrated.

Civil war is coming, I hope I am around to see it.
Me too. I hope you're right, I hope Civil War 2.0 is coming, can't wait for the US to fuck their own economy, destroy their infrastructures (even thought it's already crumbling), have millions of casualties.
I hope it will last longer than 4 years. 10 years would be great but the longer, the better.
The "dream scenari"o would be that, at some point, nukes would be used.

No, no, no, slaughtering of white christians is perfectly fine and should be celebrated.

Me too. I hope you're right, I hope Civil War 2.0 is coming, can't wait for the US to fuck their own economy, destroy their infrastructures (even thought it's already crumbling), have millions of casualties.
I hope it will last longer than 4 years. 10 years would be great but the longer, the better.
The "dream scenari"o would be that, at some point, nukes would be used.

My side has most of the guns.

Those poor Bernie bros wearing man buns will fold like a cheap tent.

2 weeks max.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Sorry Scott but this is a contrived overreaction designed to deflect the argument and is totally ridiculous. So some panelist on an op-ed show makes an outrageous suggestion and all of a sudden we're bulldozing Chickamauga and putting Otis Redding on the dollar bill, right? Moving or tearing down statues of people whose aim it was to destroy the union and preserve the institution of slavery is not even remotely analogous to being equivalent to the men who were responsible for laying the cornerstones of our democratic republic. The majority of these statues were erected in the early part of the 1900s after the Plessy v. Ferguson ruling was issued and white supremacists in the south had them placed in conspicuous places like public squares, parks and courthouses as an ominous and imposing warning aimed at uppity negroes to remind them that they had best mind their place. Go look it up if you doubt me. They are racist symbols when used in that fashion and, even if they weren't, Christopher Cantwell made sure that everyone knows they symbolize white supremacy as he and his associates' so colorfully demonstrated in Charlottesvile last Saturday.

These monuments are historic for sure but belong in appropriate places like museums, battlefields and cemeteries devoted to those purposes. No one with any credibility is suggesting that Civil War sites be bulldozed or currency be modified. Constitution in peril? On the contrary, those in the white nationalist movement are the ones seeking to openly destroy the very basic American principles of justice and equality so let's get real about this, take a deep breath and move forward into the 21st century instead of staying mired in the bigotry and hatred of the past, shall we?

Sorry Scott but this is a contrived overreaction designed to deflect the argument and is totally ridiculous. So some panelist on an op-ed show makes an outrageous suggestion and all of a sudden we're bulldozing Chickamauga and putting Otis Redding on the dollar bill, right? Moving or tearing down statues of people whose aim it was to destroy the union and preserve the institution of slavery is not even remotely analogous to being equivalent to the men who were responsible for laying the cornerstones of our democratic republic. The majority of these statues were erected in the early part of the 1900s after the Plessy v. Ferguson ruling was issued and white supremacists in the south had them placed in conspicuous places like public squares, parks and courthouses as an ominous and imposing warning aimed at uppity negroes to remind them that they had best mind their place. Go look it up if you doubt me. They are racist symbols when used in that fashion and, even if they weren't, Christopher Cantwell made sure that everyone knows they symbolize white supremacy as he and his associates' so colorfully demonstrated in Charlottesvile last Saturday.

These monuments are historic for sure but belong in appropriate places like museums, battlefields and cemeteries devoted to those purposes. No one with any credibility is suggesting that Civil War sites be bulldozed or currency be modified. Constitution in peril? On the contrary, those in the white nationalist movement are the ones seeking to openly destroy the very basic American principles of justice and equality so let's get real about this, take a deep breath and move forward into the 21st century instead of staying mired in the bigotry and hatred of the past, shall we?

Brought to you by the same people that said that "if you liked your healthcare plan you can keep it".

Sorry, but you liberals lie about your intentions only to rub our noses in it once you achieve your goals.

Nobody believes you anymore.

The narrative now is that the " constitution is outdated and a living breathing document".

It is definitely in peril and we are already living in a post constitutional era.

Oh and those racist white supremacists that erected the monuments?
Democrats all.

Jagger69

Anyone else notice he's beginning to post his vitriol in much the same fashion as meester (and meant with all due respect to meester)? Ditch the double spacing and you're there, BC.

Anyone else notice he's beginning to post his vitriol in much the same fashion as meester (and meant with all due respect to meester)? Ditch the double spacing and you're there, BC.

Critiquing the format of another's post is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jagger69

Oh yeah. You've got me cornered all right.

Actually, in retrospect I feel bad comparing anything about you to someone as upstanding as meester so I take it back.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Yeah, I've been condensing his posts because I just can't do that double space shit.

There are a lot if things to respond to here but I'm at work right now on my phone...hopefully later some time.

It's not an overreaction.

A few things:

Why are these monuments all of a sudden a problem today? Why weren't they a problem 3, 5, 10, 20 years ago? Oh, that's right, they weren't.

Angela Rye is not a fringe lunatic nutjob; she is a person of importance in liberal circles. Her words are very telling about the motives of liberals/communists/Antifa etc.

I would go further: Not only does anything "Washington" or "Jefferson" (or even Abe Lincoln, among many others) need to be whitewashed, so does this country's name and for that matter the name of the entire Continent, "America", since it is the name of a blue-eyed European (Amerigo Vespucci).

In my opinion, EVERYTHING - currency, national name, the name of this Continent - all needs to change if we're going to go down this road.

A good equation is the "Redskins" name. The Redskins name wasn't a problem 10, 15, 25 or 30 years ago. All of a sudden people are offended or hurt by it? GIVE ME A BREAK.

They aren't hurt by it. Nor are these snowflakes alleging all of a sudden all these "monuments" (or whatever they are) need to come down are hurt. They aren't hurt; they are being ASSES for the sole purpose of being ASSES.

Now the slippery slope thing...I will say, just do away with all of it. I don't even give a fuck anymore. Maybe it will finally wake up middle-America.

I am as conservative as it gets on here, believe me, but I honestly truly thing that these Antifa/communists/liberals need to start pursuing all the removals indicated above. As Dennis Miller said: "the country is gone, it is lost".

The fact that this country damn near elected a communist in Sanders just a year ago - after tens of thousands died fighting communism just less than 50 years ago - indicates to me that is the direction this country is headed.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
The fact that this country damn near elected a communist in Sanders just a year ago...
:rolleyes: Is it "anything left of corporatism is obviously communism"? Geez.

Props to propaganda: It works.