• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CNN cuts Eliot Spitzer from its primetime arena

Not a moment too soon. I stumbled on his show one day (or eve..whenever it was on..) and the guy was painful to listen to.

I never seen a guy ask a question (a million words per second) then answer it for you, ask another, answer it for you, yet another...and answer it then finally look to his guest for response ...:1orglaugh

He's got allot of passion I guess but he ain't no tv show host.

CNN is shaking up its primetime lineup, and one of its evening hosts didn't make the cut.

The network unveiled a new fall lineup Wednesday that will move 10 p.m. anchor Anderson Cooper into the 8 p.m. slot that former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer has manned since last October. "John King USA" and Wolf Blitzer's "Situation Room," meanwhile, each have been bumped back an hour to make room at 7 p.m. for a new general news program hosted by CNBC alumnus Erin Burnett. Piers Morgan will sit tight at 9 p.m. and "Anderson Cooper 360" will re-air at 10. The changes take effect on Aug. 8.

"The new line-up showcases anchors who are experienced reporters in covering stories that span the globe," said Ken Jautz, executive vice president of CNN U.S., in a statement. "We created a nightly schedule that brings together the best of CNN's journalism on a wide range of topics from politics and the economy to global and world events, as well the best newsmaker and celebrity interviews. This line-up ensures viewers access to the best of what CNN has to offer whenever they tune in at night."

The re-tooled schedule is something of an embarrassment for Spitzer, who'd seized his platform at CNN as a way to re-establish credibility following the prostitution scandal that cost him his job as New York's top politician back in 2008.

Cut at link.....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/cnn-cuts-eliot-spitzer-primetime-arena-181244700.html

Facetious

Moderated
Oh yea, Elliot, wasn't he the guy that was about to turn the tables over on a handful of greedy/crooked wall street types, but ended up getting the tables turned over on himself for nothing more than sex?

Many have speculated that, had big money not had anything (i.e., Dupre :boobies: ) on Spitzer, the '08 crash might have been much less severe that it ended up to be. ;)