• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Clothing intended for sex

Just pondering about the kinds of clothing which are worn only when someone know she`s going to have sex. Kind of have to exclude stockings and heels because although a nice pair of heels or stockings can be extremely sexy, the fact that a girl`s wearing them doesn`t mean that she`s necessarily about to have sex. But some things must be - thigh high stiletto boots, a corset or a basque, a peephole body-stocking, or a wedding dress.

What kind of dork owns items of clothing they ONLY wear during sex?
Don't you girls have some special naughty lingerie you only wear to tease your boyfriend (or hubby) and no to go to work (except if your looking for a casting couch) or Wall-Mart ?

BreannaSparks

Official Checked Star Member
Don't you girls have some special naughty lingerie you only wear to tease your boyfriend (or hubby) and no to go to work (except if your looking for a casting couch) or Wall-Mart ?
I do. I don't normally wear fishnets unless I definitely wanna play ;-) I used to wear my sexy lingerie all the time but then I realized that they would not stay nice long as I had to wash them more often. So my super nice sexy time bras are only for special occasions now lol
But I agree with JasonCook78, all clothes is intended for sex!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Could split crotch panties NOT be intended for sex? Get real girls, what other purpose do they have? Guys are visual. Some like the frilly nighty and you know we do. You don't buy them just to feel all girly about yourself at bed tome. I was with a woman that all of a sudden came out with the fishnet teddy. She didn't have a Parcheesi game waiting for us. Ex-wife had a baseball shirt that just covered her ass. I was crazy about that thing. She knew that if I walked into the bedroom and she was wearing it she would get a pounding. Yea, no panties either.

Could split crotch panties NOT be intended for sex? Get real girls, what other purpose do they have? Guys are visual. Some like the frilly nighty and you know we do. You don't buy them just to feel all girly about yourself at bed tome. I was with a woman that all of a sudden came out with the fishnet teddy. She didn't have a Parcheesi game waiting for us. Ex-wife had a baseball shirt that just covered her ass. I was crazy about that thing. She knew that if I walked into the bedroom and she was wearing it she would get a pounding. Yea, no panties either.

Exactly what I meant.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7375393, member: 346743"]They make it easier for going pee.
You're so glamourous...

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7375393, member: 346743"]They make it easier for going pee.

Okay, you got me. 3 points and a rep to Maggie.