• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Classic photos reenacted usisn Legos

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
fuck Maradona that piece of shit. Henry's hand ball was a source of angst for millions, yet maradona is praised for his? fuck that coke head. I wish Messi played for another nation so he his success wouldn't be in anyway associated with that fuckball Maradona.

I hope Argentina loses all three matches and Maradona decides the only honorable thing to do is feed himself to a pack of hyenas.

Fuck Maradona!

Fuck him!

Man, i can't wait til the matches start tomorrow. I think I am in game form

the Iwo Jima remake is actually pretty good

fuck Maradona that piece of shit. Henry's hand ball was a source of angst for millions, yet maradona is praised for his? fuck that coke head. I wish Messi played for another nation so he his success wouldn't be in anyway associated with that fuckball Maradona.

I hope Argentina loses all three matches and Maradona decides the only honorable thing to do is feed himself to a pack of hyenas.

Fuck Maradona!

Fuck him!

Man, i can't wait til the matches start tomorrow. I think I am in game form

LOL You sound angrier about the incident than most English people were :mad: They would've won anyway handball or not

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
My favorites are the Sasquatch sighting and the Winston Churchill portrait.

feller469

LOL You sound angrier about the incident than most English people were :mad: They would've won anyway handball or not

That's cuz they believed in Peter Shilton. Ray Clemence would have made the save and slashed Maradona's throat in the process. England would have won and the world would have been rid of one of its biggest pieces of shit

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I don't believe I've seen anyone except maybe my 12 year old nephew get so angry over Legos.

feller469

I don't believe I've seen anyone except maybe my 12 year old nephew get so angry over Legos.

Your point? If you are mocking me, I hope your next trip downstairs in the middle of the night involves the need for at least two Lego-oscopies. that would be when you step so hard on a Lego it becomes imbedded in your skin and you have to pull hard to remove it.

If your mocking continues, I will hope that after you step on the first one, as you hop around, you land on another and bury it even deeper in the other foot.

Good to hear from you Johnny, cheers!