• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Circumcised VS uncircumcised

jdm1943

Banned
Okay, so I am Uncircumcised. I'm really insecure about this. For an 18 year old living in america it's not that common; maybe I'm mental, but I'm pretty sure that most girls who discover this fact are kind of like, whoa, thats different! I've only been with 1 girl, and she was kinda weirded out by it. Am I just being dumb? What do you guys think? Do girls care THAT much?

I think girls care about how clean your penis is. If it's smelling, that would be a great turn off.

Circumcission is morely something outside Europe, I guess.
In Islamitic countries and the US it's very common, in Europe it's not.

Make sure your penis is clean, then there will be no problem.

S

sputnikgirl

I have only been with one uncircumcised guy, and it was a little odd. I didn't really know what to do with the extra skin, and he wasn't much help. My best advice would be if you sense the girl is uncomfortable with the situation, try guiding her along until she gets the idea of what feels good to you. Oh yes, and keep it clean. The guy I was with wasn't very clean, and it was just gross.

I have only been with one uncircumcised guy, and it was a little odd. I didn't really know what to do with the extra skin, and he wasn't much help. My best advice would be if you sense the girl is uncomfortable with the situation, try guiding her along until she gets the idea of what feels good to you. Oh yes, and keep it clean. The guy I was with wasn't very clean, and it was just gross.

Ewww, dick cheese. Must have been a lazy guy because it's not hard to keep clean.

bigbadbrody

Banned
In am unsurcumcised

I am uncut as well and have had no problem. I am usually busy down there with myself [I am single at the moment] it is kept clean and used often. YAY.

I've been with both and what everyone said: keep it clean.

Okay, so I am Uncircumcised. I'm really insecure about this. For an 18 year old living in America it's not that common; maybe I'm mental, but I'm pretty sure that most girls who discover this fact are kind of like, whoa, thats different! I've only been with 1 girl, and she was kinda weirded out by it. Am I just being dumb? What do you guys think? Do girls care THAT much?

Yeah man, you pretty much have no chance with any girl in America. You talk to any girl in America and ask them about honesty, intelligence, looks, sense of humor....they don't care about any of that. They just want to make sure you're circumcised. If you don't have health benefits, well...I know a guy. ;)

Dixie Dash

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I have been with both but I prefer Circumcised. As long as it's clean it is not that big of a deal, but the first time like I saw one that wasn't I freaked out because no one ever explained the whole thing to me.

"Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God"

"Leave your dickhead covered, or have it removed. I don't give a shit, just do as I tell you."

Corinthians 7:19. Got to be one of the dumbest things ever written. You and I are gonna have ALOT of fun.

i read on the net a poll saying girl like Uncircumcised penis better because they are less dry and the skin makes them wet for inserting :)

why should an uncircumcised dick be harder to keep clean ?
i think that is complete bullshit as an argument pro circumcision.

by reading some comments here, most of you people seem to think
uncut guys reek of dead fish if they don't clean their dicks every five minutes.

i am uncut and believe me, if you know basic hygiene, smell and (as someone said) "dick cheese" won't be any problem at all...

why should an uncircumcised dick be harder to keep clean ?
i think that is complete bullshit as an argument pro circumcision.

by reading some comments here, most of you people seem to think
uncut guys reek of dead fish if they don't clean their dicks every five minutes.

i am uncut and believe me, if you know basic hygiene, smell and (as someone said) "dick cheese" won't be any problem at all...

Yeah i would think that the skin keeps it clean so its not touching any cotten and getting little hairs on it when its in your underwear