• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

circumcised or uncircumcised? [Health]

Which one is good looking?

• circumcised

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • uncircumcised

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gladyator89

Banned
1-Which one is healthy?
2-Which one is good looking for ladies?

I read a lot about health and found some assertions and claims that circumcised penis is healthy and some others told me uncircumcised penis is healthy. Which one is true?

I'm still complete with all the original parts from the manufacturer. :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
It doesn't really make a difference. Only visually.

Some people say it's easier to clean a circumcised penis and it's more hygienic. I'm not sure about that. I guess it's more a matter of taste. No pun intended.

As far as health goes, an uncircumcised penis is actually more healthy. The foreskin is there for a reason. To protect. But if you keep your penis clean and have a good body hygiene it doesn't really matter. Like I said, a matter of taste.

Oh and when you get a circumcision, your penis becomes likely less sensitive. So you probably can "go" longer. ;)

I'm still complete with all the original parts from the manufacturer. :)

This.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
I think sex with uncut men feels better because they're usually a lot thicker. But, as far as health goes, i think think there's any benefit to being cut. i remember seeing a Penn and Teller episode where they talked about how much money there is in circumcisions and it blew my mind. Personally I think it should be up to the man to decide, not his parents, if he wants to chop off part of his cock or not. :D

gladyator89

Banned
It doesn't really make a difference. Only visually.

Some people say it's easier to clean a circumcised penis and it's more hygienic. I'm not sure about that. I guess it's more a matter of taste. No pun intended.

As far as health goes, an uncircumcised penis is actually more healthy. The foreskin is there for a reason. To protect. But if you keep your penis clean and have a good body hygiene it doesn't really matter. Like I said, a matter of taste.

Oh and when you get a circumcision, your penis becomes likely less sensitive. So you probably can "go" longer. ;)

But contrary to this, circumcised penis can't go longer. Because uncircumcised penises are accustomed to hot and slippery area because of the foreskin. So the vagina is like this. But circumcised penises aren't used to this. So that hot and slippery area is very dangerous for them :) even though they have less nerves, they come quickly because of this.

A friend of mine is actually half circumcised. He wasn't cut, but hurt himself having sex pretty severely. So now he's half cut.

Hurt himself having sex pretty severely? If the woman involved doesn't have vag-teeth, how does that happen?

Also, I once concussed myself on a headboard. I felt like a hero.

SpexyAshleigh

I prefer uncut. And I can't stand the whole "cut dicks are cleaner" ....no they're not. Clean people have clean dicks, regardless if they're cut or not. I've dated guys who've had nasty, unclean cut cocks (one that gave me a UTI every time we fucked bareback) and I've fucked super clean uncut guys. Thats like saying chicks with longer labia are dirtier....totally bogus claim.

I prefer uncut. And I can't stand the whole "cut dicks are cleaner" ....no they're not. Clean people have clean dicks, regardless if they're cut or not. I've dated guys who've had nasty, unclean cut cocks (one that gave me a UTI every time we fucked bareback) and I've fucked super clean uncut guys. Thats like saying chicks with longer labia are dirtier....totally bogus claim.

Ya know, I'm still complete. Just sayin'... :D

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

A UTI every time? You mean there was more than one time?

SpexyAshleigh

A UTI every time? You mean there was more than one time?

yes. Rarely fucked bareback unless the mood struck and we didn't have condoms (I was on the pill, it was a longterm relationship) ....UTI without fail. Fucking sucked.