• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cindi Sinderson /Cindy Pucci / Babette Bardot

Re: Cindy Pucci

No disrespect intended Cindy. I am a loyal fan, however I don't like myspace. I also know that previously you were appearing and performing on IMLIVE. My comments, all be on this public forum are meant to let you know there are more fans out here than inside your myspace world. We are the ones who buy and are waiting for the goods. 3 Visions certainly went from a major push to non existent...and you are the one (actually we are the ones) suffering. Why not latch onto another studio...I am sure Wicked would love to have you!

I think her My Space page is gone. I did e-mail Cindy through myspace last month or so, she never replied back. What's up Cindy, your fans would like to know, hope all is well.

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

this is just a quick note. i'm running out. my myspace profile was deleted over the erotica la weekend. i just got it back and it does still have some glitches. i have to run.
if you haven't seen it here's my promo video clip for channel 956
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v13644511dEDFeSHW

kisses,
cindy

I think her My Space page is gone. I did e-mail Cindy through myspace last month or so, she never replied back. What's up Cindy, your fans would like to know, hope all is well.

Forgive the frustration but at this point I am beginning to doubt and wondering why you can not gain control of your own career and either make the jump into hardcore or decide not to. I am sure most will be good either way, it's just this constant promise. I order Cin, Inc from 3 View a long time ago and just recently received my credit...come on Cin, I have higher expectations of you.

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe

Forgive the frustration but at this point I am beginning to doubt and wondering why you can not gain control of your own career and either make the jump into hardcore or decide not to. I am sure most will be good either way, it's just this constant promise. I order Cin, Inc from 3 View a long time ago and just recently received my credit...come on Cin, I have higher expectations of you.

I have decided I will not be doing anymore explicit work. That chapter is closed. Thanks:)

Attachments

• cindypucci_051.jpg
    cindypucci_051.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,232

Sad to hear, hope it is for the best of reasons. Will any of the material that you shot, that has not yet seen the light of day every be released?

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe

By explicit I mean solo, gg, bg. Nor am I planning on attending any upcoming conventions.
I can't recall exactly what's out there, that's not mine but I'm sure it will get released?? Stuff I did 3 years ago is just being released. Thanks:lovecoupl

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/cindy-pucci said:
Cindy Pucci[/URL][/B], post: 2358059, member: 112375"]I have decided I will not be doing anymore explicit work. That chapter is closed. Thanks:)

Thanks for that shot in the yellow suit. I hope to see more from that set. Whatever you do, I will always be an admirer and one who wishes you all the best. I've always wondered why I don't see more of your photos around the web. If others could see you, I'm sure they would be as enthralled as I am.

Disappointed to hear, but wish you the best. I realize this may be a personal question, however I have seen your picture in all the latest industry magazines....did something happen that helped make your decision....you certainly looked better than any other star!

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe

Disappointed to hear, but wish you the best. I realize this may be a personal question, however I have seen your picture in all the latest industry magazines....did something happen that helped make your decision....you certainly looked better than any other star!

Do you mean pics from my appearances during erotica la and adultcon?? That's all I can think of where there would be any pics of me?? If so that was before.
Have a fab day babe=)
Kisses,
Cindy

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe

Thanks for that shot in the yellow suit. I hope to see more from that set. Whatever you do, I will always be an admirer and one who wishes you all the best. I've always wondered why I don't see more of your photos around the web. If others could see you, I'm sure they would be as enthralled as I am.

Thanks sweetie:) The pic is from a future mens magazine layout. When it will be out I don't know. Hopefully soon cuz I love that layout myself:)
Have a fab day!
Kisses,
Cindy

Attachments

• cindypucci_053.jpg
    cindypucci_053.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,666