• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cindi Sinderson /Cindy Pucci / Babette Bardot

Re: Cindy Pucci

Same.

But if the level of intensity is raised because of that fact or if it adds something to the scene then I wouldn't mind it.

... he's very lucky.

The trailer is OK and does suggest some hope....fingers crossed. I would have loved to see her do more than just her BF, he is getting old already with to much content already out there. My interest is in CP....if you are going to take the plunge really do it!

I just want to see this movie when it comes out. Cindy can really suck dick from the pictures I saw. Just want to see that on film. Hey Cindy, please schedule a scene with Teri Weigel in your next movie!

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Funny I didn't share my trailer here?? And HATERS did you know there are thousand of other girls and dvds out there to make you happy??? :D

So Fuck the norm, I can't understand
Live my life, by the rules of no one
I am me, that can't be wrong
I do what I do, when I do, that's how I like it
Conformity, amputate my soul
Made of stone, smashed the mold
Indifferent, so fuck you all that
Whine, bitch, nag, complain, cry

Fuck you all, that won't understand
Be a man, no more and no less,
I'm just me, no matter what you say,
I am, who I am , what I am, that's how I like it
Typical, fucking lifeless clones
My attitude, embrace my own
I don't care, so just walk away and live your
Dull, dead, bland, boring, life

Have a wonderful day!

Cindy

Funny I didn't share my trailer here?? And HATERS did you know there are thousand of other girls and dvds out there to make you happy??? :D

So Fuck the norm, I can't understand
Live my life, by the rules of no one
I am me, that can't be wrong
I do what I do, when I do, that's how I like it
Conformity, amputate my soul
Made of stone, smashed the mold
Indifferent, so fuck you all that
Whine, bitch, nag, complain, cry

Fuck you all, that won't understand
Be a man, no more and no less,
I'm just me, no matter what you say,
I am, who I am , what I am, that's how I like it
Typical, fucking lifeless clones
My attitude, embrace my own
I don't care, so just walk away and live your
Dull, dead, bland, boring, life

Have a wonderful day!

Cindy

Cindy did you write that? Pretty cool! :) What about doing a scene with Teri Weigel. I know you know her, you did a photo shoot with her in late 2005. What do you think? I loved the stuff you did with Nikki Jackson, maybe more with her again!!! Thanks and out.

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe

Cindy did you write that? Pretty cool! :) What about doing a scene with Teri Weigel. I know you know her, you did a photo shoot with her in late 2005. What do you think? I loved the stuff you did with Nikki Jackson, maybe more with her again!!! Thanks and out.

No I can't take credit. That would be my theme song from my current fave band hellyeah!! Who I got to see live last tues. night and had the most awesomest time! Well enough of my bragging. Anyhow, Nikki and I plan to get together at avn. As far as Teri that's really up to 3vision and their vision, LOL. Stay tuned? Kisses,
Cindy

Nice song, thanks for checking in and laying it on us. It sounds like the 3Vision deal is more than just a one off...great news. Can you give a brief synopsis of Cindy, Inc...beyond just fucking your brains out. How many scenes, how many partners, etc. Can't wait for the release. Thanks!

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe

Nice song, thanks for checking in and laying it on us. It sounds like the 3Vision deal is more than just a one off...great news. Can you give a brief synopsis of Cindy, Inc...beyond just fucking your brains out. How many scenes, how many partners, etc. Can't wait for the release. Thanks!

The brief synopsis is... Cindy, Inc is a mogul running her empire and encounters sexual situations. Until we are finished shooting I will give more details. So far I'm running a "win a date with me" contest, when at the last minute my sexy assistant submits me her entry. I also have many investments and one of them is a rock band. Here's a pic from the set.
http://a222.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/65/l_4b954ceff420841e7a686527bc193f65.jpg copy and paste I don't feel like linking. If you would like me to share more let me know.
Have a fabulust weekend!
Cindy

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe

Wishing you all in U.S. a fabulust Thanksgiving!! Here's one pic from the shoot. Taking a pic break while trying to get off is not fun! Anyhow, I'll post more as I get them.

Cindy Pucci

Verified Babe

I believe its only lesbian and masturbation action. No b/g. The photo set from Ken Marcus is the first b/g action shes been in thus far.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/cindy-pucci said:
Cindy Pucci[/URL][/B], post: 1771888, member: 112375"]Wishing you all in U.S. a fabulust Thanksgiving!! Here's one pic from the shoot. Taking a pic break while trying to get off is not fun! Anyhow, I'll post more as I get them.
http://picasaweb.google.com/cindypucci/Graphics/photo?authkey=fxD6S4HtpGo#5135500140619410370

Oops here's the link http://www.cintvnetwork.com/cindyinc1.jpg

Kisses,
Cindy