• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Had to share- Ciara

Quite the hottie. Can't rate the post too highly cause she's still wearing clothes. :tongue:

Phil77

Banned

I'd rip one on her face.

Ciara is hot so are her songs and has a sexy stage presence

Well, technically, according the the Rumor, she was born with female chromosomes and male parts. That would make her a hermaphrodite, until she got it fixed up when she was 11.

Just a Rumor though. And either way, I'd tap it.

QBall1970

Banned

AndreandMal said:
Well, technically, according the the rumor, she was born with female chromosomes and male parts. That would make her a hermaphrodite, until she got it fixed up when she was 11.

Just a rumor though. And either way, I'd tap it.

Ain't it funny how rumors get spread and all blown out of proportion??? Guess we can be grateful to people like you, AndreandMal, for helping spread it on over here to Freeones.
I found several Forums just now where people are talking about this very same thing. Apparently she made a guest appearance on "Oprah" not long ago and made a joke about once "having a pole and now has a hole!"; had these people actually taken the time to do a little research, they would have found out she was referring to a stripper's pole rather than being born a hermaphrodite or having transgender surgery.
The idiocy and gullibility of people never ceases to truly amaze me.

LINKS:

> www.soompi.com/forums/CIARA

> Sony Music Forums - CIARA

> MSN Rumorz GROUP (Ciara)

*SIGH*
It's quite amazing that all this hilarious gossip was attributed to her... and yet not one veriable news source, (i.e, her label, B.E.T., Oprah, MTV, etc.) has come out with any kind of clarification or follow-up.
So... our lesson for today is.... what? Anyone? Anyone?
QUIT SPREADING RUMOURS... it only makes you look like an ass when it's proved inconclusive or false. Always back up your assertions with hard-core, verifiable PROOF.

Ciara!!! Omfg!

Dunno if you guys have heard the news, but, sadly, Ciara is a MAN!!! I fricking heard it through my teacher. SHe said that she confessed on oprah. DUDE! She was hot! What a waste, i am not sure if it has been proven though, but my teacher said it. Now, all throughout LeyVa, Quimby and Chayboya, kids are saying this. CRAP!! Can anyone tell me if this is true? FUCK!! SHE WAS FUCKING HOT!! (in case you dont know her, she's the chick that sings 1, 2 Step and Goodies)